BY SUKIN

• What is your skincare rotine ??!1 Answers
  • I've been looking for vegan products for a long time.Does this prod...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this moisturizer? I'm looking for a new one that i...1 Answers
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Manhattan, KS
Smells delicious!! Light scent, not overpowering. A little goes a long way and with the amount of product you get, it's a great deal. All the ingredients are natural, which is what I love and look for in a product. Leaves my face feeling extremely soft!!
Chris A.
Chris A.
Bought at tjmaxx for $6.love that's is natural. Not sure if it matters that's is not verified organic....But great moisturizer for the morning. keeps me hydrated on my face
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
I am definitely getting some of this to try, be back soon with results. I love pump bottles, no messes or too much 'a and will last a good while. I can tell it's awesome
Cécile F.
Cécile F.
My skin got so dry during my acne treatment. My normal moisturizer would not do anything and I got desperate until I've found Sukin! I am seriously so glad to have found this product! Saved my face. It feels nice, make up stays in place and my dry spots are gone!
Perfect
marivi  s.
marivi s.
Best moisturizer I've used in a while. I started noticing changes after using it for a week, only at night. I have oily acne-prone skin and this product helps me keep it balanced and looking healthy.
Mackenzie N.
Mackenzie N.
This Sukin Facial Moisturizer Pump is great! It makes your skin soft and smells good.
Geena C.
Geena C.
I love Sukin products, they are affordable, natural, nicely packaged and work well. This moisturizer sinks into the skin quickly and leaves the skin feeling hydrated. I don't generally like cream like products as they tend to leave my skin feeling sticky and don't seem to soak in as well as gel moisturizers but I don't have a problem with this moisturizer!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I love Sukin Products! This moisturizer is to die for !! I love how my skin feels, it leaves the skin feeling hydrated ! Its so affordable and easy to get your hands on this product, I would definitely buy this again ! I don't have any problems with this at all, it works well for me ! I am in love !
diana g.
diana g.
I'm using the Super Greens facial moisturizer. It is creamy but not overwhelming to my combination skin. I love that it has a pump so you don't have to stick your hand in a tub. It smells alright, that is it's not overpowering like some drugstore moisturizers are.
Eleanor W.
Eleanor W.
Smells divine. Absorbs fast. All round brilliant moisturizer. Especially since its all natural! I've been through two bottles and I still love it.
🎀 👑.
🎀 👑.
Bouira
What is your skincare rotine ??!
Dhanisha P.
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone tried this moisturizer? I'm looking for a new one that is toxic free. Easy to apply and for oily or combination skin.
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
I've been looking for vegan products for a long time.Does this product have any negative affects to your skin if it's really dry ?
Christina C.
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought the oil balancing facial tonic. Has anyone else used this product? I have super oily skin and bought this to see if I could get a less oily finish throughout my day.
Safeena V.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Where can u purchase this brand?