Sukin Facial Moisturiser Pump

by Sukin

Pamper your skin every day with the Sukin Facial Moisturiser (125ml). Fast absorbing and deeply penetrating this product provides excellent hydration as well as a soothing effect. The lightweight formula contains many active natural ingredients including aloe vera nettle and sesame and jojoba oils to promote a healthy looking glow and silky smooth skin. For the best results use after cleaning and toning. Pump out a little of the product onto your finger tips and rub into your face and neck gently. This moisturiser is perfect for use on all skin types and does not contain parabens.

Iss this good? I am looking for a natural product for my skin and I live in a very humid environment
Has anyone with sensitive skin bought this? Is it good for sensitive skin or not?
what is the price and where can i buy it?
Start your review of Sukin Facial Moisturiser Pump!
Product Highlights
This is my all time favorite facial moisturizer. It smells AMAZING! And it is incredibly hydrating but at the same time not too thick and heavy. in reviews
...little goes a long way I highly recommend this product for normal to dry skin types, maybe not oily because it is very moisturising.in reviews
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Sukin Facial Moisturiser Pump uploaded by MANDY K.
I tried this more recently and have enjoyed it. This is a facial moisturizer that comes in a pump bottle. It dispenses a good amount of product in one pump, so I would be ginger when first using so you don't end up with too much. The first thing I noticed was the scent. I really like the fragrance. It might be a bit heavy for those who prefer fragrance free or have sensitivities though. I applied this to my face after cleansing, toning, and serum. The consistency is on the thicker side, so I do feel it sits a little heavy on skin, but still does well under makeup. I don't know that I would use this everyday, but on days when my skin is on the drier side, this is definitely a great choice for me. This is a super affordable product, and moisturizes very well.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
My skin got so dry during my acne treatment. My normal moisturizer would not do anything and I got desperate until I've found Sukin! I am seriously so glad to have found this product! Saved my face. It feels nice, make up stays in place and my dry spots are gone! Perfect
member-fc0d2
I love how moisturizing this is it makes my skin feel amazing and I also like to put this on at night after I put on my facial cleanser and toner spray that are both also from sukin. So overall I would recommend this product.
Yarlin C.
Carmichael , CA
I got this facial moisturizer few weeks ago and I’ve been using it every day! I’m stocked with how moisture and soft it leaves my skin. And the best part is cheap, vegan and cruelty free! I would recommend it!
Olivia B.
Manhattan, KS
Smells delicious!! Light scent, not overpowering. A little goes a long way and with the amount of product you get, it's a great deal. All the ingredients are natural, which is what I love and look for in a product. Leaves my face feeling extremely soft!!
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
I am definitely getting some of this to try, be back soon with results. I love pump bottles, no messes or too much 'a and will last a good while. I can tell it's awesome
Chris A.
Sukin Facial Moisturiser Pump uploaded by Chris A.
Bought at tjmaxx for $6.love that's is natural. Not sure if it matters that's is not verified organic....But great moisturizer for the morning. keeps me hydrated on my face
Mackenzie N.
This Sukin Facial Moisturizer Pump is great! It makes your skin soft and smells good.
marivi  S.
Best moisturizer I've used in a while. I started noticing changes after using it for a week, only at night. I have oily acne-prone skin and this product helps me keep it balanced and looking healthy.
Jeana L.
Temecula
I have been using this for the past month and I am obsessed with this product. It smells like trix cereal and is very creamy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...