Sukin Eye Serum (30ml)

by Sukin

Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Sukin Eye Serum. The eye serum contains soothing aloe vera cucumber and burdock to offer deep rehydration to the delicate eye area. The high performance eye treatment improves skin elasticity and texture with the help of rose hip evening primrose and borage oils. Sukin believe the most powerful and effective ingredients for your skin and hair care come from nature. Environmentally conscious Sukin is a natural personal care company from Australia. 'Skincare that doesn't cost the earth™' - Sukin's commitment extends far beyond cosmetic. The 100% certified carbon neutral company aims to reduce the impact their business has on our increasingly fragile environment. -SA

Does this product contain any harmful ingredients for your skin ?
Does it help with eye bags ?
Start your review of Sukin Eye Serum (30ml)!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Sukin Eye Serum (30ml) uploaded by MANDY K.
I don't dislike this product, but it's not one I am excited about either. This came in a pump bottle form which is good quality. The serum comes out with lotion like consistency. I used this morning and evening after cleansing my face and toning. This didn't have a fragrance, which is a plus for anyone sensitive to scent. I applied all around my eye area and it absorbed quickly without leaving a feeling of residue. Performance wise, I think this did great to moisturize my skin, but I don't know that it is particularly effective in anti-aging. Overall, not bad. The price is affordable for an eye serum, and works to gently hydrate.
alizae R.
Hollywood, FL
this is a very good product and helped me alot on the eyes its moisturizing and has a clean smell and i really just love this product i bought the product on amazon and it was a good price and yes i would buy this product again!
Megan S.
I use this under my makeup...makes my face feel so yummy and it really lasts a while! It smells great too! Highly recommend! If your concern is wrinkles and darkness....cha ching!
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Keeps my skin hydrated and wonderful under makeup. I've been very happy with this product
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
I've been on a hunt for new eye creams and serums! I found this little gem at Tjmaxx. It has a nice light scent and the texture is smooth. It feels nice on my under eyes and leaves then feel moisturizers. I use this twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed.
Jaime M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Purchased at: Target
I like. If you have dryness under the eye I definitely recommend using a thicker eye cream on top though. Its lightweight and the price is great.
Marissa M.
Manahawkin, NJ
I also love this brand because it is so gentle on the skin with no added ingredients which lowers my chances for irritations. I love the smell as well, very clean and light.
Shanaee B.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't use the eye serum, just the face serum. I use it once in the morning and before bed. It has given me gradual improvements in my skin. Smells like berries. It's a milky white consistency that absorbs very well into the skin. I found mine at TJ Maxx, I'm not sure if its an expensive brand.
Kristen R.
Australia
Rich and high in hydration, but I'm not entirely sure if I can say I've really noticed a difference in under eye circles or puffiness
jade S.
Currumbin Valley
This works like no other eye cream I have used before.  No lie my skin feels so smooth and hydrated. It's light on the skin and soaks in fast Good value as it lasts me a long time.  Sukin is a trustworthy brand with good quality products that actually work. Definitely would buy again and recommend.