Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque - Super Greens 100ml

by Sukin

Online Exclusive Say hello to our #1 selling Sukin Facial Mask! And there's no questioning why it's a fave all around the globe. Our clay based Masque contains Kale, Goji Berry and Bentonite and is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants to detox, brighten the complexion and minimise the appearance of fine lines. Avocado, Baobab and Rosehip Oils promote an even skin tone through intensive hydration properties. Skin is left feeling replenished, youthful and glowing!

Is it suitable fpr sensitive acne prone skin?
Start your review of Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque - Super Greens 100ml!
Natalia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque - Super Greens 100ml uploaded by Natalia D.
That's a lovely clay mask. Nice texture, doesn't dry out while on face, easily washes off. Face is soft and clean afterwards .
Adriana C.
Madera
This natural clay mask always leaves me skin feeling smooth. I apply is with an old foundation brush to make it less messy. It feels like a thick consistency but once you apply a thin layer to the skin it will dry completely. My skin feels a little tight but once you wash it off it feels sooooo smooth! I’m glad I found this at Marshall’s.
Ulyana B.
Buffalo Grove
Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque - Super Greens 100ml uploaded by Ulyana B.
Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque - Super Greens 100ml uploaded by Ulyana B.
First of all the smell is something that not everybody will tolerate. Then second thing I didn’t like was that it’s not spreading on your face evenly. Only able to use half of it, the rest will be giving to my mom.
Makenzie S.
Tacoma, WA
Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque - Super Greens 100ml uploaded by Makenzie S.
I have bought this face mask many times and can honestly say its an amazing face mask for all skin type including sensitive. I love how this face mask smells and feels. It always leaves my face feeling refreshed and looking better. You dont need a thick layer but you can apply however you wish. Also extreamly affordable it was $11 everywhere ive seen it.
Leaha B.
Fenton, MI
This is a good mask as I have used it several times but I feel as though it’s not meant for sensitive skin. It has an almost minty feel on your face. Tingly you could say. I’ve had it for a long time and I prefer other masks over it.
Brianna T.
Ralston, NE
My face looked less red after using this. It smells good as well. I like the ingredients are all good for my skin. It’s pretty inexpensive for how well it worked for my skin.
Latoya S.
Phoenix
This is an excellent mask for sensitive, acne prone skin. I use almost weekly to remove makeup and environmental debris. I found it in TJ maxx which is an awesome place to try out a ton of brands for a fraction of the price! Be sure to follow up afterwards with a heavy duty moisturizer or hydrating sheet mask as it can be drying (I have combo skin).
Marissa S.
Love this mask. Have never heard of the brand before purchasing as it is Australian, but it deserves more attention! I was choosing between this super foods, or the one with charcoal and decided on this once since I found the smell more pleasant and it does a great job. Lots of natural ingredients and my skin feels hydrated and fresh after using it. Plenty in the jar and mine was only $4.50 on clearance at Tj Maxx.
Rebel C.
Launceston, TAS
Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque - Super Greens 100ml uploaded by Rebel C.
Feels cold and super fresh and minty when applied on and like it's generally regenerating the face After it dries to a cool, movable paste like mask that sets for 15 minutes and then wash off and it feels like I've been on a spa day with my partner but at home! I love it! Seriously 10/10 recommend.
Meegan F.
Stafford, QLD
Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque - Super Greens 100ml uploaded by Meegan F.
I love trying different clay masks and I really like this one for my skin. It’s very affordable for natural skin care with no nasty ingredients. Just keep in mind that it is a natural clay mask so it doesn’t smell pretty or fragrant.