Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilSukin
Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml

Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml

by Sukin

Just like liquid gold! Our Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is our holy grail, multi use product! It contains no less than 70% essential fatty acids (amazing for maintaining the healthy building blocks of the skin) and has vitamins to help soothe, soften and hydrate the skin. These nourishing properties help to reduce the appearance of scars and combat the signs of ageing- win! This unique oil feeds the skin nutrients, and can be used regularly to help relieve redness due to dry/itchy skin and help maintain optimal skin health. Our fast absorbing oil leaves skin looking and feeling radiant and healthy. TIP: Our Rosehip Oil is perfect for dehydrated, mature skin types as well as skin types with scarring. If your skin is super dry add a few drops of our Rosehip Oil into your favourite Sukin moisturiser or even into your foundation for a dewy, radiant complexion!

Has anyone tried this product? What are they supposed benefits and does it actually work? Let me know!
Is it good for the whole body or just the face?
Can you send me a miniature I really want try
Start your review of Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml!
Kien S.
Manassas, VA
Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml uploaded by Kien S.
So yellow but so good @sukinskincare Organic Rosehip Oil. 🥀 . Beside Trilogy, this is the another #rosehipoil brand that I love. There are many different brands that make Rosehip oil with different prices but not all of them are created equally. So make sure you do a little research before spending money.[product:sukin-rose-hip-oil]
jennybdoll -.
new york
Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml uploaded by jennybdoll -.
Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml uploaded by jennybdoll -.
Rosehip oil is an essential for my winter skin regimen. A drop or two keeps my skin super hydrated from all the wind and the cold during New York winter. Actually got the whole set which helps me with my winter dry skin. Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml Sukin Facial Moisturiser Sensitive 125ml Sukin Gel Cleanser Sensitive 125ml Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturizer 4.23 oz Sukin
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
I have had problematic skin since middle school. I'm big on skin care and look for products that will help my combination skin while not clogging pores or building up too much. It smells great and hydrates without leaving much oil behind
Amanda C.
Adams, TN
I won an IG contest from which I received this product for free. I had zero expectations and had never heard of this company. This is a quality oil that really leaves my skin hydrated and fresh. It does not beat my favorite brand facial oil but it is a close second. I use this as a carrier oil when using essential oils and my husband uses it from time to time as a beard oil. Overall, it is a quality product that is versatile. I would recommend giving it a try. #skincare #naturalskinisbeautiful #loveyourskin
María G.
Me encantan los productos Sukin. Siempre me ha gustado usar aceites para el rostro porque me da la impresión de que trabajan mejor que una crema en mi piel seca. Este lo uso por la noche, me lo aplico antes de dormir y funciona. Siempre mi piel está bien hidratada y suave. Lo recomiendo.
olivia E.
Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml uploaded by olivia E.
Technically not the product I'm supposed to be talking about but same brand. I use the sukin nourishing chia seed oil. I got on sale but still had trouble handing over $8. Was it a great find though! I have oily skin so i was skeptical about using an oil and i must say the smell and feel to a while to get used to, but the results were great. My skin was more smooth and supple. Oddly enough i don't think it made my skin oilier either.
Joelle P.
Lehi, UT
Rosehip oil has recently become one of my favorite steps in my skincare routine! I apply it on top of all of my skincare as a last step. It leaves my skin feeling extremely soft, supple, and moisturized!
Jaclyn O.
Lancaster, NY
I recently found this brand at my location Marshall’s and I’m obsessed!! I have the toner and face scrub as well. I recently got into researching new skin care treatments and found many benefits to this rosehip seed oil! So I gave it a try and love it! My skin is much softer after I apply it generously at night.
Mikayla H.
Athens, GA
Rose hip oil is fantastic for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. It also adds hydration making it applicable to an extremely wide range of skin types. I love this product for treatment at night. I recommend this.
Jessica A.
Owasso, OK
I love this stuff!!! I have dry, acne prone skin and I've tried everything and this stuff has saved my life!! I love the way it smells!! It's been the best stuff for me so far.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...