Suki Transformative Purifying Masque - 30 mL uploaded by Amberly W.

BY SUKI SKINCARE

SSS SALICYLIC ACID: Our SSS Technology - The Advanced Delivery Method Of This Powerful Healthy- Aging & Problem Skin Active, SSS Retinol Vitamin A, In Our Uniquely, "Safe For Sensitivities" • Targets The Underlying Causes Of Chronically Problematic Skin Reduces The Appearance Of Blemishing Of All Kinds - Cystic, White & Blackheads. Purifies & Exfoliates Reduces Overly Active Skin Challenges KAOLIN: Draws Toxins & Impurities From The Pores And Leaves Skin Clarified, Not Dry Or Dehydrated. No Synthetic Allergens, Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Synthetic Fragrances / Dyes Or Sulfates. Appropriate For Even The Most Sensitive Skin Types; Tested Safe For Pregnant Women, Nursing Moms & Babies. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah B.
I use this on any blemishes. I apply it when they pop up over night and the next morning my zit is either gone or dramatically smaller. It doesn’t dry my skin out or make me peel like other spot treatments. Sometimes if my skin is in a funk I will apply all over and leave it overnight. It is so gentle but so effective
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using the transformative purifying masque on my t-zone. Natural salicylic acid from white willow.. No peeling or drying side effects like from synthetic salicylic acid.