BY SUKI SUSHI #18 in Seafood

Suki Sushi California Roll Sampler.
Fully cooked.
All natural. see more...

• Can I please get a free sample I really wanna try sushi2 Answers
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
These sushi rolls are disgusting! The rice is too sticky and the crab meat is weird smelling. I wouldn't even feed these to my cats. I caution you not to ever buy them. Spend the extra couple of dollars for higher quality items. You might as well be buying garbage.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
First tried it wasn’t sure then tried it again and I eat it a lot! My mom and dad always buy me some as a welcome home visit whenever I’m home for the holidays! Love it. Smells weird but taste so good!
Anela A.
I actually really like this sushi. This was the first type I tried and than a few other when I went to a sushi train house. Although, I am still confused, does this have cooked sushi or raw?
Amanda M.
So, so yummy. I make this at home with my children quite often. They even have the rolling technique down. Got to make sure you season the rice first, though. (with a vinegar/sugar/salt solution), then use cucumber, carrots, avocado and crabmeat, then roll up with the dried seaweed. Then I usually go buy some eel sauce from our local sushi restaurant because I can't find the ingredients to make it around me area.
Eudy R.
Smyrna, GA
Me encanta es mi suchi favorito puedo comer esto todos los dias super bueno para compartir en familia es perfecto se los recomiendo para cualquier ocasión gracias
Leo C.
California
This really should not even be considered sushi. It has no flavor, its texture is generally ambiguous, it's good sushi for people who don't like sushi but want to say they do.
Jennifer B.
I love California rolls. They are one of my favorite types of sushi rolls, and I have lots of favorites since I am a huge sushi lover! If you are new to sushi or if you like sushi that's not too "fishy", then give these a try.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
I don't eat sushi but my daughters love love love this stuff. They have to get some at least 2-3 times a month at publix. This is their fav. They add a little of the sauce at the seafood dept and eat it up right away
Jessica A.
Aubrey, TX
This was my first and (when I eat sushi) is my last roll. I I'm used to eating it with massago on top and it is just my refresher roll. Highly recommend as the first roll you try if you are trying sushi
Colleen H.
Knoxville, TN
I love sushi, but my least favorite is the California roll. It is usually very bland flavored. I would much rather have spicy tuna roll or tuna or salmon nigiri. Unfortunately, people will think California roll is representative of sushi and it's really not.
Jada R.
Kansas City
Can I please get a free sample I really wanna try sushi