Suki Sushi California Roll Sampler

by Suki Sushi

#9 in Seafood

Suki Sushi California Roll Sampler.
Fully cooked.
All natural.

Do you like these sushi? are they tasty? Suki Sushi California Roll Sampler ?
Can I please get a free sample I really wanna try sushi
Start your review of Suki Sushi California Roll Sampler!
How would you rate this product?
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,294 reviews
Suki Sushi California Roll Sampler uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love sushi it’s so yummy and super good for you. I don’t like the price point but it’s worth every dime to me!
Michii F.
Ibagué
Son deliciosos, aquí no se consiguen con facilidad, pero su sabor y su variedad son exquisitos, un producto que siempre vale la pena comer delicioso.
Eudy R.
Smyrna, GA
Me encanta es mi suchi favorito puedo comer esto todos los dias super bueno para compartir en familia es perfecto se los recomiendo para cualquier ocasión gracias
Chyna B.
Suki Sushi California Roll Sampler uploaded by Chyna B.
Purchased at: Costco
Must try lol fun fact I refused to try it for three years my husband begged my one day he dipped it in the sauce called dumplings sauce it was amazing now I’m a junkie I can’t stop eating
Erika B.
Noblesville , IN
These sushi rolls are disgusting! The rice is too sticky and the crab meat is weird smelling. I wouldn't even feed these to my cats. I caution you not to ever buy them. Spend the extra couple of dollars for higher quality items. You might as well be buying garbage.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
These are like imitation sushi. You can find it in your local grocery stores like winco or food co. In my opinion it is sticky and very plain.
Leo C.
California
This really should not even be considered sushi. It has no flavor, its texture is generally ambiguous, it's good sushi for people who don't like sushi but want to say they do.
Juliana H.
Purchased at: Target
[email protected] sushi que he probado hasta ahora lo recomiendo siempre que puedo me encanta
ʝєѕѕукα M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love sushi. I just recently started eating and I'm addicted. It is so good especially with soy sauce.
Erin M.
Henderson, NV
Great presentation. Looks beautiful when you put it on a plate. I like to divide this into 3 meals. I’ll put fruit and veggies on the plate too. Make sure to eat within 3 days of purchase. I would definitely recommend.