Add a Photo

By SUKI
#1948 in Facial Cleansers
suki moisture-rich cleansing lotion, 120 ml A gentle nourishing & hydrating milk cleanser for normal, combination to dry & mature skin types. key cosmeceuticals include polyphenols (sage extract), citric acid (lemon) & terpene (lavender) to minimize pore size & leave a natural moisture base all while removing dirt, dullness & impurities. Manufactured in: Made in the USA
Kiwana T.
Kiwana T.

I got a bottle of this through Haute Look. Out of all the Suki products I've tried, this one is the one I like the least. It really doesn't seem to do anything. It smells nice, but I don't see any true cleansing.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB

I don't even know where to begin with this, it's SUCH a moisturizing cleanser. You use it in an unconventional way in that you apply it as if you were wearing it as a facial cream. But then you rinse it off. And omg my face just feels sooooooo moisturized and plump - it's absolutely amazing. I love that it's made with organic ingredients (organic lemon + sage extracts). LOVE THIS.