suki exfoliate foaming cleanser uploaded by Amanda G.suki exfoliate foaming cleanser uploaded by Meme M.

BY SUKI

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser An award-winning, deep cleansing, complexion rejuvenator. Use on all skin types except cystic acne & rosacea-prone skin. Our key cosmeceuticals alpha hydroxy acid (natural sugar), rice flour (non-gmo rice) & citric acid (lemongrass) gently resurface skin, unclog pores, exfoliate dead cells and smoothes skin. Manufactured in: Made in the USA see more...

• Anyone else find this dries out incredibly fast a...Be the first to answer!
  • Has this helped with anyone's cystic acne? What kind of change di...1 Answers
  • I got this as a sample from a purchase. Is this an exfoliating th...3 Answers
suki exfoliate foaming cleanser
  • "And it smells amazing, if you are into lemony scents definitely get this. " in 6 reviews
  • "Already purchased the full size :) This is a foaming cleanser and exfoliating scrub in one, plus the lemony citrus scent is so fresh & clean." in 5 reviews
Becky K.
Becky K.
Pitcairn, Pa
I had this product for a little while and when I went to use it, it was actually completely dried out. I did add a little liquid face wash to it and let it sit over night and it was usable again. I like the exfoliating beads and that it doesn't have any funky or overpowering smells. Left my face feeling moisturized and soft as well.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin that is slightly sensitive and prone to occasional breakouts (mostly small bumps or whiteheads). I am obsessed with skincare, so was excited to try this product after coming across it online. After having used this product 7 or 8 times, it has definitely become one of my favorite facial cleansers/exfoliaters. I only use a dime sized amount, as you only need a small amount of product. The consistency is thick with sugar granules- it's essentially solid in the jar. After rubbing my fingers together with the product, I apply it to my wet face and massage it in for a minute or two. It has a strong scent of lemongrass, which I really like- it reminds me of the spa. I notice immediate results after using this- my skin looks brighter right away. It hasn't caused any breakouts and I love that the ingredients are all natural. Overall, this makes my skin brighter and smoother. I highly recommend!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros- smells amazing, highly exfoliating, foams, leaves deep clean feeling without over-drying, good for all skin types, minimal chemical ingredients.Cons- none.I have combo oil skin and love this. My sister has dry skin and loves this. Its pricey but totally worth it for an exfoliator that you use a few times a week!
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Suki, it's a natural brand with many great products. This cleanser smells like a lemon dessert, it wakes me up a little in the mornings! The sugar dissolves and creates a foam so there's no chance to over-scrub with this exfoliator.
Tina P.
Tina P.
My favorite!! Great scent! Exfoliates great then turns into a nice cleanser!! Worth the price! I've reordered a bunch of times, there's nothing else on the market I like better!
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Gretna, LA
Love love and love! This product was a gift during my pregnancy and my skin was horrible. It helped to exfoliate without overdoing it and irritating my skin more. It's literally a exfoliator that melts! Try!!
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a my first box. Definitely a product worth buying. I love the lemon scent and how well it foams up. Plus, it doesn't over dry my skin. A repurchase for sure.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I first discovered Suki when I got in in a Birchbox. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. it smells wonderful.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great! It makes my face feel nice and refreshed after using. It exfoliates but it foams very quickly so it does not feel to harsh. It has a nice lemon scent.
Bridget R.
Bridget R.
Love the lemon grass smell and the gentle exfoliation of this product. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Never heard of this product. Where can I find it?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I got this as a sample from a purchase. Is this an exfoliating thing like a scrub? Or a cleanser? How do I use this and when? Thanks!
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it help get rid of blackheads well ?
Keri R.
Keri R.
Cincinnati, OH
Has this helped with anyone's cystic acne? What kind of change did it dry out your skin a lot?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Anyone else find this dries out incredibly fast and loses its oomph?