suki exfoliate foaming cleanser uploaded by Amanda G.suki exfoliate foaming cleanser uploaded by Meme M.

BY SUKI

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser An award-winning, deep cleansing, complexion rejuvenator. Use on all skin types except cystic acne & rosacea-prone skin. Our key cosmeceuticals alpha hydroxy acid (natural sugar), rice flour (non-gmo rice) & citric acid (lemongrass) gently resurface skin, unclog pores, exfoliate dead cells and smoothes skin. Manufactured in: Made in the USA see more...

• Anyone else find this dries out incredibly fast a... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this helped with anyone's cystic acne? What kind of change di...1 Answers
  • I got this as a sample from a purchase. Is this an exfoliating th...3 Answers
suki exfoliate foaming cleanser
  • "And it smells amazing, if you are into lemony scents definitely get this. " in 6 reviews
  • "Already purchased the full size :) This is a foaming cleanser and exfoliating scrub in one, plus the lemony citrus scent is so fresh & clean." in 5 reviews
Amanda D.
springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! Not only is it made local to me, which is something i consider when buying a product, but it also works great! The jar is very usable and youre able to get every little last bit out! The smell is wonderful. Lemongrass is great for uplifting and brightening even on the dreariest of days. I love that its made with natural ingredients, sugar, instead of nasty micro beads that are bad for the environement. Ive tried a lot of their other products and theyre all amazing, but if i had to pick this would be my number one. My bf also loves to use it, which is great because its nice to only get one thing instead of finding separate things because hes picky about face products.
Savannah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin that is slightly sensitive and prone to occasional breakouts (mostly small bumps or whiteheads). I am obsessed with skincare, so was excited to try this product after coming across it online. After having used this product 7 or 8 times, it has definitely become one of my favorite facial cleansers/exfoliaters. I only use a dime sized amount, as you only need a small amount of product. The consistency is thick with sugar granules- it's essentially solid in the jar. After rubbing my fingers together with the product, I apply it to my wet face and massage it in for a minute or two. It has a strong scent of lemongrass, which I really like- it reminds me of the spa. I notice immediate results after using this- my skin looks brighter right away. It hasn't caused any breakouts and I love that the ingredients are all natural. Overall, this makes my skin brighter and smoother. I highly recommend!
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros- smells amazing, highly exfoliating, foams, leaves deep clean feeling without over-drying, good for all skin types, minimal chemical ingredients.Cons- none.I have combo oil skin and love this. My sister has dry skin and loves this. Its pricey but totally worth it for an exfoliator that you use a few times a week!
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Suki, it's a natural brand with many great products. This cleanser smells like a lemon dessert, it wakes me up a little in the mornings! The sugar dissolves and creates a foam so there's no chance to over-scrub with this exfoliator.
Amanda M.
Crestview, FL
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox and fell in love! It's a sugar scrub!!! It smells amazing! I promptly bought the full sized product because I love this stuff! It's a great exfloiator, not to rough. Makes the skin feel super soft! Perfect!
Sarah P.
This cleanser is wonderfully gentle and smells amazing. It has a light lemony smell to it. I loved the sample I received in my Birchbox and it became my first purchase from them. :)
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
I got this product in my birchbox for july 2014 let me tell you it smelled great like lemongrss and made my skin feel so smooth and clean
Amanda T.
Dayton, OH
This is a great non abrasive scrub, the scent is a lemon-lime which was pleasantly surprising.
Logan D.
Mill Hall, PA
I loved the citrus scent. But I found the texture strange. If you can imagine putting lemon scented sugar on your face and rubbing it in, that’s pretty much the sensation.
Tiffany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. It gently exfoliates without irritating my sensitive skin. It doesn't burn or over exfoliate. It's gentle enough to be used on a daily basis. It also has a pleasant clean citrus smell and my skin feels smoothr and cleaner when I finish using it. I would definitely purchase this cleanser again.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Never heard of this product. Where can I find it?
Lisa M.
I got this as a sample from a purchase. Is this an exfoliating thing like a scrub? Or a cleanser? How do I use this and when? Thanks!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it help get rid of blackheads well ?
Keri R.
Cincinnati, OH
Has this helped with anyone's cystic acne? What kind of change did it dry out your skin a lot?
Ashley W.
Anyone else find this dries out incredibly fast and loses its oomph?