suki exfoliate foaming cleanser uploaded by Amanda G.suki exfoliate foaming cleanser uploaded by Meme M.

BY SUKI

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser An award-winning, deep cleansing, complexion rejuvenator. Use on all skin types except cystic acne & rosacea-prone skin. Our key cosmeceuticals alpha hydroxy acid (natural sugar), rice flour (non-gmo rice) & citric acid (lemongrass) gently resurface skin, unclog pores, exfoliate dead cells and smoothes skin. Manufactured in: Made in the USA see more...

• Anyone else find this dries out incredibly fast a... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this helped with anyone's cystic acne? What kind of change di...1 Answers
  • I got this as a sample from a purchase. Is this an exfoliating th...3 Answers
suki exfoliate foaming cleanser
  • "And it smells amazing, if you are into lemony scents definitely get this. " in 6 reviews
  • "Already purchased the full size :) This is a foaming cleanser and exfoliating scrub in one, plus the lemony citrus scent is so fresh & clean." in 5 reviews
Emily R.
Review for: Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser 4 fl oz more...
I used to use this product everyday for years and I absolutely loved it! I never had dry skin or any breakouts from it. Now that I'm on a new acne medicine I only use it 2-3 times a week and it helps with the drying and flaking from my acne medicine soon much. The lemon smell is amazing and it moisturizes your skin while also exfoliating. I also love how natural it is!
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: suki exfoliate foaming cleanser more...
I received a plus size sample of this in my monthly Derm Store beauty box. Typically I don’t like gritty cleansers because I have dry skin but the foaming side of it makes it much gentler to use. It really gets my skin clean and doesn’t dry it after. I love the very light lemony scent too! I plan on buying a full size after I run out of my trial.
Amanda D.
Springfield , MA
This product is great! Not only is it made local to me, which is something i consider when buying a product, but it also works great! The jar is very usable and youre able to get every little last bit out! The smell is wonderful. Lemongrass is great for uplifting and brightening even on the dreariest of days. I love that its made with natural ingredients, sugar, instead of nasty micro beads that are bad for the environement. Ive tried a lot of their other products and theyre all amazing, but if i had to pick this would be my number one. My bf also loves to use it, which is great because its nice to only get one thing instead of finding separate things because hes picky about face products.
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
Review for: suki exfoliate foaming cleanser, Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser 4 fl oz more...
love this product, and recommended it to a million people over the years. The price is quite high, but the product lasts ages. I think this was my 3rd container. While the scrub is great, I didn't use it too often this time, and the product got hard inside. I thinned it out with oils, and used up as a body scrub.
Brett K.
Arlington
Review for: suki exfoliate foaming cleanser more...
I bought a small container of this while on vacation, and sadly, I’m almost out! This has no properties that makes it good for my acne but I really enjoy it. It can be as heavy or light as an exfoliant as I want (I can rub it more in my hands to dissolve the scrub more) and makes my face feel extremely clean. Probably going to buy more!
Savannah P.
I have dry skin that is slightly sensitive and prone to occasional breakouts (mostly small bumps or whiteheads). I am obsessed with skincare, so was excited to try this product after coming across it online. After having used this product 7 or 8 times, it has definitely become one of my favorite facial cleansers/exfoliaters. I only use a dime sized amount, as you only need a small amount of product. The consistency is thick with sugar granules- it's essentially solid in the jar. After rubbing my fingers together with the product, I apply it to my wet face and massage it in for a minute or two. It has a strong scent of lemongrass, which I really like- it reminds me of the spa. I notice immediate results after using this- my skin looks brighter right away. It hasn't caused any breakouts and I love that the ingredients are all natural. Overall, this makes my skin brighter and smoother. I highly recommend!
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
Pros- smells amazing, highly exfoliating, foams, leaves deep clean feeling without over-drying, good for all skin types, minimal chemical ingredients.Cons- none.I have combo oil skin and love this. My sister has dry skin and loves this. Its pricey but totally worth it for an exfoliator that you use a few times a week!
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Suki, it's a natural brand with many great products. This cleanser smells like a lemon dessert, it wakes me up a little in the mornings! The sugar dissolves and creates a foam so there's no chance to over-scrub with this exfoliator.
b p.
This is the best exfoliating cleanser I've ever tried. I had a gift card to a fancy spa but no time to use it. I ended up in their storefront and purchased some Suki products - $217 later and I had this scrub and a handful of other high end items. Well I can easily say it's worth the $30 price tag. This has great ingredients, the best scrubbing granules that actually breakdown while scrubbing as if you're using a finer and finer magically soft sandpaper on your face. The smell is intoxicating!
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Delicious! A thorough and delightful lemongrass and natural sugar exfoliating foaming cleanser. My skin is sooo smooth after use, and ready for my serums and moisturizers. Not irritating at all....thats a wonderful benefit of sugar...it melts as you wash. The jar is long lasting. 4 oz./30-32$...purchased from beautysage.com, birchbox, and other reputable sites.....most come with samples, coupons, promos. A staple in cleansing!!!! LOVVVVVE it. A+++++++
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Never heard of this product. Where can I find it?
Lisa M.
I got this as a sample from a purchase. Is this an exfoliating thing like a scrub? Or a cleanser? How do I use this and when? Thanks!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it help get rid of blackheads well ?
Kerianne R.
Cincinnati, OH
Has this helped with anyone's cystic acne? What kind of change did it dry out your skin a lot?
Ashley W.
Anyone else find this dries out incredibly fast and loses its oomph?