BY SUKI SKINCARE

THE SUKI DIFFERENCE: HIGH-POTENCY ROSE CONCENTRATE: Made Here On Site, From Organic Roses, Triple-Filtered & Extracted For Extra Potency, Vitamin-Packed, Antioxidant-Rich Botanical Base Used In All Our Hydrous Products, Matches Skin's Chemistry Ph, Enables The Integration Of All Our Products & Proper Derma Penetration. Creates Overall Balance & Radiant Skin Tone. SSS SALICYLIC ACID: Our SSS Technology - The Advanced Delivery Method Of This Powerful Healthy- Aging & Problem Skin Active, SSS Retinol Vitamin A, In Our Uniquely, "Safe For Sensitivities", Targets The Underlying Causes Of Chronically Problematic Skin - Reduces The Appearance Of Blemishing Of All Kinds - Cystic, White & Blackheads, Purifies & Exfoliates, Reduces Overly Active Skin Challenges SSS VITAMIN C: Our SSS Technology - The Advanced Delivery Method Of This Powerful Antioxidant, SSS Vitamin C, In Our Uniquely, "Safe For Sensitivities" Format - No Caustic, "VSA"(Volatile Synthetic Active) Side Effects - Peeling, Irritation Or Inflammation. Highly-Concentrated Antioxidant Liposome Fights Premature Aging, Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Strengthens & Tones. No Synthetic Allergens, Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Synthetic Fragrances / Dyes Or Sulfates. Appropriate For Even The Most Sensitive Skin Types; Tested Safe For Pregnant Women, Nursing Moms & Babies. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah B.
This is an amazing toner. I stopped using because of the price point and I found theMario Badescu Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion To work just about as well and was much less expensive. This definitely feels like it cleans your face and helped reduce my acne dramatically
Jordin P.
Manchester, CT
my absolute favorite toner in the world and totally worth the price. gentle but effective on my skin and my skin has never felt better than it does using this and other suki products.
Dina B.
I love how natural this feels, and how surprisingly refreshing it is to spritz on during the day. It also smells natural, and I have discovered that some people likes how it smells and some don’t.