suki concentrated balancing toner, 120ml uploaded by Meme M.

BY SUKI

Suki Concentrated Balancing Toner, 120ml A potent blemish reducing & powerful anti-inflammatory vitamin c complexion tincture/tonic. formulated for combination to oily, acneic, rosacea, eczema & dermatitis-prone skin including key cosmeceuticals salicylic acid standardized for 15% potency from white willow, vitamin c polypeptide liposomes (citrus) & high potency botanic concentrate (botanicals). calms & soothes irritation & redness, reduces blemishes & inflammation, prepares skin for the treatments & moisturizers that follow & restores skin's natural ph. Manufactured in: Made in the USA see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this work on a scale of 1-10?4 Answers
  • I have very dry skin,no shame, but I need a toner to control it and...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Its so hard for me to find moisturizer that perfectly hydrates my skin. Luckily i found this product while looking at the drugstore. Its so light it doesn't make my skin feel oily at all its great. It moisturizers my face threw out the day so i dont feel that dry threw out the day.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth every penny. I highly suggest this product. I'm super oily and i feel this product is not over drying for my skin.
Emma R.
Emma R.
TULSA, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pricey,but worth it. I use it after washing my face and it helps control oil, and lock in moisture
LeeAnn M.
LeeAnn M.
This may be really pricey but very bright looking on my skin and i love this product
Kylee T.
Kylee T.
Athens, AL
Good product for helping to balance your skin at the end of the day. It's very refreshing. Love this product definitely recommend.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this product a few times. I have super dry skin, so this was really refreshing.
Kait M.
Kait M.
Columbia, SC
This is a staple in my daily skin care routine. Love the smell, the ingredients, and the noticeable improvement in my skin since adding it to my regimen.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
Great product, smells great and left skin feeling comfortable all day. I appreciate the clean ingredient list.
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my God guys! I have noticed such a big difference in my skin since I have been using this.
How well does this work on a scale of 1-10?
Chideraa M.
Chideraa M.
I have very dry skin,no shame, but I need a toner to control it and keep away acne. Should I look into this one? And will it over dry my face or moisturize it ?
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Is this good for oily skin?