Suja® Sweet Beets™ Organic Juice Smoothie 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Zulma b.

BY SUJA

Not your grandma’s beet juice! Sweet Beets is a deliciously sweet smoothie, kicked up with turmeric to give you a lift anytime, anywhere. Sweet Beets contains apple, carrot, orange, beet, banana, pineapple and turmeric. Suja Sweet Beets is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold-Pressured, Vegan, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-free and contains no added sugars. see more...

Mollie A.
pelham
Everything in this drink is awesome, as far as the ingredients and bottle/packaging. When I took my first swig I definitely could tell beets where in it. It’s a smaller drink so it’s not hard to drink it all but I wouldn’t buy all the time.
Zulma b.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is amazing! If you are looking for a great addition to your morning routine or mid-afternoon pick me up look no further. All of suja's products are amazing and this one is one of my favorites! I highly recommend it!
Eva J.
This product is pretty well priced. It was fairly cheap, but it is gross. It tastes overpoweringly like beets, and you can't taste anything else. It is really good for you, but it is bad, so I won't drink it again. If you like beets you will like this.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
A on the go favorite! This juice is a great pick-me up in the morning or mid-day. For someone who typically juices on their own, this product blend provides a great overall flavor without a lot of fillers to create a high quality, beneficial juice.
M C.
It is an acquired taste...I think you have to like beets and vegetables...I personally do but it's somewhat overwhelming to someone not used to these type of drinks...but great for healthy supplement...I enjoy and continue to try different blends
Kristina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love Suja cold-pressed juices! They are so incredibly healthy & taste amazing. I was hesitant at first to try these, but they've proven to be exactly what they're amped up to be. One of the best cold-pressed juice brands out there.
Rosemary R.
I tasted this juice the other day for the first time and i really liked it.. the only thing i disliked that the flavor leand more to the vegetable side.. but by a little other than that it was very good and very healthy too
Kemica R.
Goodyear, AZ
Do you like beets? I don't. Have you ever tried them juiced to mix in with your drink? The best! It gives your juice a nice earthy taste. And this Suja drink has the perfect balance of fruit to make it taste so good, without staining your fingers to make it!
Maddie M.
Must have. Probably the best juice I've ever had with beets. I personally love the earthy flavor it has. If you're not big on earthy flavors I would pass on this one. But its delicious and I continue to repurchase.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
These are great when I don't have time to fix something healthy for myself to eat, I can drink one of these really quick and not worry about it being bad for me. The flavor is great as well.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How is this ? It sounds good
Alyssa C.
Can you taste the tumeric in this? What is it like? (Fruity, veggie...?)