BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksSuja
Suja Organic Uber Greens Fruit & Vegetable Juice

Suja® Organic Uber Greens™ Fruit & Vegetable Juice

by Suja

Not for the faint-hearted, Uber Greens is veggie-forward green juice made with an earthy mixture of leafy greens, flavorful citrus and revitalizing mint tea. Uber Greens contains cucumber, celery, grapefruit, green chard, green leaf lettuce, lemon, kale, spinach, parsley, peppermint and spearmint tea. Suja Essentials Uber Greens is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-Free and contains no added sugars or sweeteners.

What is the sugar content in these?
Has anyone else bought this product and know of other place to purchase green drinks pre -made or make in store ?
Best formula yet for GUT therapy ... way ahead of Primal Plants and much less expensive
Start your review of Suja® Organic Uber Greens™ Fruit & Vegetable Juice!
Joanna W.
This is the best variety of all the Suja juices, lowest in calories and highest in antioxidants and nutrients. This product is for the real juicers at heart. Unfortunately, the market is flooded with sugar based juices and that is only what the basic juicer knows, that is must taste sweet in order for it to taste good. Warning: this does not taste sweet, it's the 'greenest' and of the juices, with most veggie content v fruit. If you cold press your own green juices at home, this is what it is going to taste like, pure Suja greatness. I have been searching for real cold pressed juices for a long time and now I'm getting it at Costco, they have the best price for large 64oz bottles. I am not a new green juicer consumer. I am a die hard fan of Suja's green juice products, because it is a line that is true to the natural juice market. This item is: no sugar added, GMO free, Organic and cold pressed!
Brittany W.
Purchased at: Costco
Not going to lie, but when I first bought and drank think thought what as I thinking? This has a very acquired taste and it does taste strongly of celery and parsley and you know you're drinking liquified green vegetables, there's nothing to mask that. After drinking this a few times though you get used to it and I honestly drink one of these each day like it's water now. It's not always easy to get veggies in our diets and I figured this would be a great way to do that each day. This comes in a 12 pack at Costco or Target sells the individually, but it's cheaper to buy in the 12 pack. Do say try it but don't rule it out right away, you will end up liking it.
Sami S.
Halifax, PA
Highly recommend this juice! It is most beneficial on an empty stomach. Your body absorbs the nutrients best that way. Compared to other brands, I much prefer this one. It’s 100% certified organic which is huge in my mind, and the flavor combination is delicious!
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this green juice because it's not too thick. Nothing is worst that drinking a bottle of lawn clippings. This just is great because it also has fruit juice in it, so it has natural sweetness. I tend to buy these if they're on sale or a coupon for them. They usually are fairly priced anyways, making the sale price a really good value I would recommend this juice in lieu of other sugary beverages that may not be good for you.
Kayla C.
Rockaway Park, NY
Got this in a big container from Costco! I prefer fresh pressed juices, but in a jiffy this will do. The flavor is great, not too green with a touch of sweetness from the fruit juice. I would definitely purchase this again!
CHRISTINE S.
Lompoc, CA
Suja® Organic Uber Greens™ Fruit & Vegetable Juice uploaded by CHRISTINE S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Does this taste good, nope! But let me tell you this helps with bloat big time! It cleans you out! I drink it before bed when I’m super bloated! I workout out about 18 hours a week and my diet is always tough and certain things can make you bloat! My hidden secret
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love this juice. I grab it whenever I need a good boost of clean veggies. It tastes delicious and I love that the ingredients are so clean. It’s so much better than other green juices with added sugars.
Sara
Turnersville
I love everything that Suja carries, but Uber Greens is my favorite!! I love green juices, and this one is my favorite since it isn’t sweet at all! I love being able to taste the celery and lemon. So good!
Madeleine H.
austin
I put this in smoothies every morning. Excellent alternative to juice if you are trying to cutout sugar. It also helps mask wheatgrass if you are into that type of smoothie with cherries.
Pooja S.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Literally one of the healthiest green juices I have ever had. This is recommended for morning drinks and flavor wise can be iffy. It’s a great breakfast way to go for a grab and go kind of vibe! Or even as a cleanser