Suja® Organic Twilight Protein™ Juice Smoothie 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Carolyn H.Suja® Organic Twilight Protein™ Juice Smoothie 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alena L.

BY SUJA

Wind down with this soothing and delicious protein beverage. Comforting almond milk, fruity strawberry, sweet vanilla and 8g of vegan protein come together to make a sweet, satisfying treat. It can be used as part of the Suja Essentials 1-Day Renewal, or as an addition to your daily routine. Suja Twilight Protein is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free and Gluten-free and contains no added sugars. see more...

• How do these drinks compare to the Naked brand?2 Answers
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great way to add a protein punch to your evening...and it's totally vegan, organic and non gmo! I love the thick texture and the heavenly taste of creamy almond milk mixed with chia seed, vanilla, bananas, Apple and strawberries! It leaves me feeling satisfied so that I'm not reaching for late night sweets.
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
Boswell, OK
Definitely a fantastic drink! Perfect for on the go or even when you're just sitting at work and need something to sip on. The packaging is cute and perfect. The flavor is amazing and it's all natural ingredients. Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
I love most all Suja juices but I was not a fan of this one. Super thick and texture was a little off. But still a great go to for a healthy option
Alena L.
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
This one is perfect helthy option. I love it is was eating donuts with helthy juce))))) so I was half helthy love it...
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Soooo it's looks like vomit, and I was so turned off by the color that I almost didn't buy it. Buuuut, I took a dive and bought it to try, and it was so worth it. This is the best thing ever. It's so yummy and easy to go down. (I hate the green ones) I could drink them everyday, I did a juicing day and it left me feeling satisfied. Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a good morning pick me up or in a rush and can't make breakfast.
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
I love juicing, especially in the morning. I'm usually not too picky about flavor but I must say, the flavor of this juice was pretty awful! It just did not taste right. I have tried other juices from this company & have liked it better. This company tries to stick to the natural stuff which is why I like them.
Alisa A.
Alisa A.
Orlando, FL
The flavor is not only amazing it's perfect . Plus this thing also fills you up because of the protein. Environment friendly packaging , nice flavor , fair price, low fats and calories , you feel full after wards. WHAT ELSE COULD YOU WANT? But on the real note, SUJA is the way to go .
Emma Z.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
All of Suja's milky based (eg almond milk) drinks tastes great! They are by far my favorite and are very nutritious and healthy. Other brands haven't got the mix quite right. Suja just tastes a lot better. It's like a healthy milk shake. And they are also very filling!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
I like the idea of this product and have been able to try a few flavors but it just isn't for me. I don't like the texture but the flavor is okay. I was a first time user and these are too expensive to buy to not fully enjoy. I probably would not purchase again.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
They happened to be on campus at USC handing these out for free. I grabbed the Twilight Protein flavor and loved it!! It's surprisingly filling and kept me full for longer than expected. Also, unlike many healthy juices, this one ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Charleston, South Carolina
How do these drinks compare to the Naked brand?