Suja® Organic Twilight Protein™ Juice Smoothie 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Carolyn H.Suja® Organic Twilight Protein™ Juice Smoothie 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alena L.

BY SUJA #82 in Smoothies

Wind down with this soothing and delicious protein beverage. Comforting almond milk, fruity strawberry, sweet vanilla and 8g of vegan protein come together to make a sweet, satisfying treat. It can be used as part of the Suja Essentials 1-Day Renewal, or as an addition to your daily routine. Suja Twilight Protein is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free and Gluten-free and contains no added sugars. see more...

Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
The flavor is not only amazing it's perfect . Plus this thing also fills you up because of the protein. Environment friendly packaging , nice flavor , fair price, low fats and calories , you feel full after wards. WHAT ELSE COULD YOU WANT? But on the real note, SUJA is the way to go .
Ashley T.
San Diego , CA
Wasn't the biggest fan of the texture of this juice smoothie. It felt a little too thick and gritty. There was a nice berry flavor, but I had a hard time with the texture and would not buy this variety again. I prefer the different green juices that Suja offers instead.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
All of Suja's milky based (eg almond milk) drinks tastes great! They are by far my favorite and are very nutritious and healthy. Other brands haven't got the mix quite right. Suja just tastes a lot better. It's like a healthy milk shake. And they are also very filling!
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
I like the idea of this product and have been able to try a few flavors but it just isn't for me. I don't like the texture but the flavor is okay. I was a first time user and these are too expensive to buy to not fully enjoy. I probably would not purchase again.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I love to do the day cleanse every so often just to feel healthy. Clean my system. All of the drinks are good. The Twilight, step 3 is by far the most delicious. I could drink that all day every day! You definitely do feel better after doing the cleanse too.
Stephanie N.
They happened to be on campus at USC handing these out for free. I grabbed the Twilight Protein flavor and loved it!! It's surprisingly filling and kept me full for longer than expected. Also, unlike many healthy juices, this one ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD.
Jamie M.
I did this as the 3rd juice in a cleanse. The flavor is a little hard to get used to but it doesn't taste bad. I thought it was more filling than some of the other juices that I've tried. Would recommend on its own or as part of the cleanse.
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
This is the best Suja drink there is out there. This one is sweet, whereas the other ones that I've had were just gross. It has nice packaging, good flavoring, but is a little pricey. I would definitely recommend this specific flavor to others.
Tyeishia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've ordered from this company on numerous occasions. One of the best cold pressed juice companies on the market. Target had them for a pretty decent price. Can be expensive as I've paid almost $3.99 per bottle.
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
Great taste! Very filling! Great for when you are on a juice cleanse. Price is a little bit up there at $3.99 but there is always a few going on when I purchase it! I have repurchased many times!
Haley N.
Charleston, South Carolina
How do these drinks compare to the Naked brand?
Alyssa C.
Does this taste nice? Can you tell there protein in it like you can with some protein shakes?