BY SUJA

Made with the mightiest of greens like collards and kale, this vibrant and nutrient dense drink can make your body sing. Mighty Greens contains apple, celery, cucumber, kale, collard greens, lemon, peppermint tea, spearmint tea, spinach, ginger, spiraling, chlorella, barley grass and alfalfa grass. Suja Mighty Greens is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-Free and contains no added sugars or sweeteners.

• I had a coupon for this green one and the red one but I'm afraid ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? I always see people drinking them so I wanna try. A...1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it thick or thin? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Eboneé M.
Jacksonville, FL
This tastes great! However, it is loaded with sugar. Therefore, if you’re watching your sugar intake for any reason you need to be aware of that fact. You can’t drink this juice while eating a high calorie diet and expect to lose weight. You have to moderate the rest of your calories for the day and/or work out.
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
Quick on the go vegetable juice . Tastes great and not unbearable. The one that has kale, apple and cucumber is so yummy!!! I just wish they came in bulk order , but I love them and will definitely buy again!! Great for on the go !!
Christine A.
I love that they sell a big bottle of this at Costco and puts them on sale at least once a month! This is a great alternative to green juice if you're always on the go and don't have time to make it yourself! The taste is distinct and I honestly didn't like it the first time I tried it, but soon got used to the taste and I drink it like water now! Definitely recommend!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
So I'm a picky green juice drinker. I guess you can say I'm not a fan earthy tasting juices, but I do like the idea of consuming a lot of greens at one time. :) I love SUJA juices because they're really tasty and they always have a great balance of sweet & tangy and vegetable flavors are always diguised.
R D.
For a green juice this is delicious, I don't have to chug it like most, I can actually enjoy it. I like the size of the bottle cause it's easy to throw into my purse. It can be a bit expensive but since I don't have access to fresh green juice in my area this is worth it. Definitely will continue buying.
Ally S.
The Suja drinks are absolutely delicious in every way, and the use quality organic ingredients  without adding sugar to the list. It goes above and beyond our expectations for a juice and we highly recommend it to everyone, this brand is also heathly & great for kids!
Jovi P.
This drink took a while for me to get used to since it has an acquired taste but now I actually love it! I like to start and end my day with this green juice. It’s very refreshing. They sell this at Costco as well!
Megan J.
This was absolutely delicious. It is called the 'Mighty Dozen'. It has apple, celery, cucumber, kale, collars geeens, lemon, ginger, mint tea, spinach, spinrulina, chlorella, barley grass & alfalfa grass in it. You do need to shake it pretty well first. It has a really nice greens taste to it. It isn't like others that I have tried. It is really light tasting. The juice itself isn't thick at all. I felt that you could taste more of a celery flavor but it wasn't super strong like when you eat it alone. It is so strange how it works! I felt there were many of the ingredients that held its own shine for a minute. It might look like a huge turnoff for people but I swear if you try it you will be really surprised! One of the best organic juice brands out there.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I freaking love this green juice! I bought the large size from Costco and it was around $6-$7 dollars. Costco keeps the cost low (seriously!). I've only tried this brand of fresh pressed green juice and it was a home run. I use this juice twice a day in my smoothies. 8oz is only 73 calories and is packed with veggies & fruits. I'd recommend this juice to everybody. Especially to moms who can't get their kids to eat veggies regularly.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I love this drink. Its very refreshing and tastes great. I feel great when i drink this and i like that my kids like it as well. The only con about these drinks are they can get pretty expensive so i don't buy them anymore. The large bottle cost about 9 or so dollars at costco i think when they are on sale, so since i have a family of 8 they just don't fit in our budget most months.
Kristen B.
I would love to try these! Where do you buy them from I haven't seen them in stores?
Amanda S.
Orange, VA
I had a coupon for this green one and the red one but I'm afraid to try it. How much is it? How is the texture (i.e. Like water or smoothie)? Is it good to drink alone or better with the whole cleansing set?
Tamia G.
Is this good? I always see people drinking them so I wanna try. Also where can I buy?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
How does this taste? Is it thick or thin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How long do thesee last unrefridgerated?