BY SUJA

Made with the mightiest of greens like collards and kale, this vibrant and nutrient dense drink can make your body sing. Mighty Greens contains apple, celery, cucumber, kale, collard greens, lemon, peppermint tea, spearmint tea, spinach, ginger, spiraling, chlorella, barley grass and alfalfa grass. Suja Mighty Greens is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-Free and contains no added sugars or sweeteners.

• I had a coupon for this green one and the red one but I'm...3 Answers
  • Is this good? I always see people drinking them so I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it thick or thin? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I like the Suja brand because all of their drinks, compared to others at the grocery store, have more nutritious and less processed ingredients. Their drinks are generally blended nicely and don’t taste like you’re drinking a handful of vegetables because they cut the bitterness with some fruits. The mighty greens is my usual purchase when I’m feeling a bit under the weather and need an immune boosting pick me up.
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
I’ve only had this one but it was just okay to me. I prefer making my own at home with my juicer or drinking a smoothie but for a grab and go juice it’s pretty good. Doesn’t taste the best but better than a lot of green juices. Only complaint is the sugar level!
Katie O.
State College, PA
I love Suja. Organic, fresh and all natural juice is so important in my lifestyle. Juice gives me an easy way to nourish my body on the go. Suja is one of the only brands I can find in the grocery store like this! I wish this brand was available in more stores!
ashlee p.
I was on medication when I tried this that was giving me digestion issues and while this helped everything get back to normal I had to hold my breath while drinking it. I think vegetables and fruits blended together just aren’t my thing if it’s not a V-8
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I typically always make green juice or smoothies at home, but when I’m out running errands and need a kick of energy, I can always trust Suja to give me a clean, nutrient-packed juice that isn’t filled with unnecessary sugar. An equivalent juice at Whole Foods or other health stores can cost up to 8-10$ but I’ve always found Suja to be less than half of the cost without compromising on flavor or ingredients. This is a high-quality juice for the price of a soda. It’s always an easy choice.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
I’m sure this drink is very healthy but I couldn’t even drink half of it because it tasted so bad. As juices go, they have a normal price point but if it tastes this terrible, it’s a waste of money. I will not be purchasing this flavor again
Positively P.
I’ve been drinking suja for years. I love all their juices. The packaging is so nice, the bottle simple and clean. I think for a juice it’s a good price compared to other products out there. We will keep buying their products!!
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my husbands favorite go to green juice when he is on the go and not able to press his own juice. I personally like green juice with no fruit but this green juice is a great substitute when traveling or on the run.
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
I started to drink these 2 yrs ago and I can definitely say I like them a lot. The good taste met my expectations. Simple packaging and affordable. I would recommend. I do buy these to help me get going in the morning.
Amy P.
I definitely can’t drink this straight up but it’s very bearable with a splash of apple juice and ice. Nice and refreshing plus getting those servings of veggies into your now happy stomach. Would definitely purchase again.
Kristen B.
I would love to try these! Where do you buy them from I haven't seen them in stores?
Amanda S.
Orange, VA
I had a coupon for this green one and the red one but I'm afraid to try it. How much is it? How is the texture (i.e. Like water or smoothie)? Is it good to drink alone or better with the whole cleansing set?
Tamia G.
Is this good? I always see people drinking them so I wanna try. Also where can I buy?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
How does this taste? Is it thick or thin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How long do thesee last unrefridgerated?