Suja® Organic Mighty Greens™ Fruit & Vegetable Juice

Made with the mightiest of greens like collards and kale, this vibrant and nutrient dense drink can make your body sing. Mighty Greens contains apple, celery, cucumber, kale, collard greens, lemon, peppermint tea, spearmint tea, spinach, ginger, spiraling, chlorella, barley grass and alfalfa grass. Suja Mighty Greens is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-Free and contains no added sugars or sweeteners.

• I had a coupon for this green one and the red one but I'm afraid ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? I always see people drinking them so I wanna try. A...1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it thick or thin? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I typically always make green juice or smoothies at home, but when I’m out running errands and need a kick of energy, I can always trust Suja to give me a clean, nutrient-packed juice that isn’t filled with unnecessary sugar. An equivalent juice at Whole Foods or other health stores can cost up to 8-10$ but I’ve always found Suja to be less than half of the cost without compromising on flavor or ingredients. This is a high-quality juice for the price of a soda. It’s always an easy choice.
Eboneé M.
Jacksonville, FL
This tastes great! However, it is loaded with sugar. Therefore, if you’re watching your sugar intake for any reason you need to be aware of that fact. You can’t drink this juice while eating a high calorie diet and expect to lose weight. You have to moderate the rest of your calories for the day and/or work out.
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
Quick on the go vegetable juice . Tastes great and not unbearable. The one that has kale, apple and cucumber is so yummy!!! I just wish they came in bulk order , but I love them and will definitely buy again!! Great for on the go !!
Christine A.
I love that they sell a big bottle of this at Costco and puts them on sale at least once a month! This is a great alternative to green juice if you're always on the go and don't have time to make it yourself! The taste is distinct and I honestly didn't like it the first time I tried it, but soon got used to the taste and I drink it like water now! Definitely recommend!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
So I'm a picky green juice drinker. I guess you can say I'm not a fan earthy tasting juices, but I do like the idea of consuming a lot of greens at one time. :) I love SUJA juices because they're really tasty and they always have a great balance of sweet & tangy and vegetable flavors are always diguised.
R D.
For a green juice this is delicious, I don't have to chug it like most, I can actually enjoy it. I like the size of the bottle cause it's easy to throw into my purse. It can be a bit expensive but since I don't have access to fresh green juice in my area this is worth it. Definitely will continue buying.
Ally S.
The Suja drinks are absolutely delicious in every way, and the use quality organic ingredients  without adding sugar to the list. It goes above and beyond our expectations for a juice and we highly recommend it to everyone, this brand is also heathly & great for kids!
Audrey R.
Lexington , NC
This is the worst green juice I’ve ever had. It taste like liquid week old lettuce. I got it at sams in a case of 10. It was so expensive that now I’m almost forced to drink it. Just gonna have to pinch my nose and chug....the things we drink to be healthy 🙃
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love this juice. I always have coupons so I always get a good deal. This is also my favorite flavor ore flavor. Great meal replacement. Love one of these after a workout. Love on s hot day so refreshing!
Jovi P.
This drink took a while for me to get used to since it has an acquired taste but now I actually love it! I like to start and end my day with this green juice. It’s very refreshing. They sell this at Costco as well!
Kristen B.
I would love to try these! Where do you buy them from I haven't seen them in stores?
Amanda S.
Orange, VA
I had a coupon for this green one and the red one but I'm afraid to try it. How much is it? How is the texture (i.e. Like water or smoothie)? Is it good to drink alone or better with the whole cleansing set?
Tamia G.
Is this good? I always see people drinking them so I wanna try. Also where can I buy?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
How does this taste? Is it thick or thin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How long do thesee last unrefridgerated?