Suja® Organic Mango Magic™ 100% Fruit Juice 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hyacinth R.

BY SUJA

Mango Magic is a luscious and creamy mango smoothie that takes you to a tropical isle with warm breezes. Mango Magic contains apple, mango, orange, pineapple, banana and ginger. Suja Mango Magic is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-Free and contains no added sugars or sweeteners. see more...

Lexi R.
I bought this at Whole Foods. This was sweet and filling. I drink these with my breakfast. This one has mango and some other fruits. I felt like I was tasting every bit of what's in there. I like how it taste just like the real fruit.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🧡
nura s.
Chula vista, CA
The taste was pretty surprising . I expected it to be too sweet, but it really wasn’t. The packaging is attracting and looks expensive . The value of the drink is worth it and would definitely buy it again.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This flavor is sooooo goood! I love mangos so that is what gravitated me towards this! Always a deal at my local grocery store! Honestly one of the best vegetable fruit drinks I’ve ever drank. It’s not heavy as some other brands which i love and NOT overly sweet! yum
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I heard about this brand from a coworker raving about it. So I had to try. It's healthy a little expensive but worth it because it's natural. I will be buying again and stocking up when on sale
Brittany D.
Jackson, MS
The taste is great! The nutrients are great. I love the Suja brand to give my body enough nutrients during certain times of the year or de0ending on what I'll be doing/eating that day.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
This is my second favorite flavor of Suja. At times the consistency is a bit uneven but that is probably because of the natural ingredients. Expensive, so it's a once a week or less treat for me but I love the ingredients, the flavor, and how it makes me feel. I feel a little more energetic after this and am thrilled when I choose this over other snacks. I am a Suja fan for sure!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Obsessed with mango. Obsessed with Suja Juices. One of my favorites. It has mango, pineapple, orange, banana, ginger, and apple. Truly refreshing and tropical tasting, This is great to drink if you are in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast - fills you up and makes you feel better. Even a great replacement for coffee. This has no added sugar or sweeteners and is all natural and tastes sooo good! What more could you want?
Hope C.
I saw this juice at Publix and I decided to purchase it. It is now my TOP favorite juice. It was so fresh and pure. It tasted amazing! I didn't even know this juice existed, but I'm so glad I found it. I would love to buy a whole case of it. My husband even loved it.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
My FAVORITE suja! (Well, non-green-suja) I love anything mango and apple! The flavors in this drink are sooooo strong and sweet. Perfect for someone like me that loves sweet juices that are still cold pressed. I just wish this flavor was all over just like the main ones... maybe it sells out.
Ashley P.
Do you find this juice to be super thick or easily drinkable??