BY SUJA

Green Delight is a nourishing, sweet smoothie that bursts with hearty greens and juicy fruit, amped up with superfoods like spiraling and chlorella. Green Delight contains apple, banana, mango, spinach, lemon, kale, spiraling, chlorella, barley grass and alfalfa grass. Suja Green Delight is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-Free and contains no added sugars or sweeteners.

Shelly A.
I love the taste of this drink. It is great that it taste so good and sweet and I am getting my fruits,veggies and other essentials. It mostly take like banana. I will definitely purchase again. The packaging is also very nice.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
I love Suja drinks. I feel like I am getting a good source of fruits and vegetables and there doesn’t seem to be much sugar based on flavor. I typically buy them on sale at Target
Laura H.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm not a big fan of the green smoothie but this one is a bit sweeter and has some fruit in it to tame down the "green" taste. This juice is cold pressed and has to be refrigerated so you know it doesn't have nasty preservatives in it like some other main stream juice brands.
Kaitlan D.
Somerville, MA
How fast I can consume one bottle of this is actually kind of scary. One, two, three gulps and it's gone!!! That's how good and delicious it is. I honestly would never have guessed it was a green juice because of how good it is.
Crystal V.
Caldwell , ID
If you love or haven't tried Any green juices this should be the one you try!! The taste is so fresh and so different from some I have tried! Made my experience with juicing better tasting 😉 totally worth it and recommend to anyone willing to try !
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
This is seriously delicious!! It tastes more like fruits than veggies, I prefer Suja over any other brand of greens drinks. Definitely don't get this one confused with Uber Greens if you don't like tarte taste.
Rebekah Caye D.
Columbia, TN
This drink is pretty good. It is a go to for me if I am traveling. It is pretty easy to find and I think it gives me an extra boost to help me get through plane rides without feeling drained or getting sick.
Cassie S.
Love Suja juice! Tastes great and I feel like I get a well rounded juice in terms of what is it in. I think it is very affordable for a cold pressed organic juice and I would buy it again.
Michelle Z.
San Diego
Purchased at: Target
These are full of good ingredients and nice every once in awhile when I feel like I’m not getting enough nutrients or need a cleanse. They taste good but can be pricey
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I started drinking sujas when I saw the drinking vinegars in store. I’m a huge fan of vinegar so I thought I’d enjoy them. I hated them but still wanted to give the brand a chance so I started trying different varieties. I’ve tried a few that I liked but this is by far my favorite. It tastes like something from Jamba Juice. It’s so good. It doesn’t take like dirt and grass like a lot of other healthy beverages. It’s so good and I’ll keep buying this every time I get the chance
Regina J.
Whittier
Is this a detox juice drink?
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Belma G.
El Paso, TX
Anyone recomend this for a special type of diet what is it helpful for?