Suja
Kombucha Ginger Lemon - 152oz

Suja Kombucha Ginger Lemon - 15.2oz

by Suja

Our Ginger Lemon Kombucha starts with exceptional cultures, fermented to perfection and blended with the perfect balance of ginger and lemon. We could stop there, but we don't. Enter: 5 billion probiotic cultures and adaptogenic superherb, ashwagandha for the ultimate fizzy wellness drink.

Servings: 1, Exact

Form: Liquid

Store: In a Perishable location at Refrigerated

Package type: Individual item single serving

Serving Size: 15.2 ounces

Features: Non-GMO

State of Readiness: Ready to drink

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Dietary Needs: Diet, gluten free, not from concentrate, Organic certified, Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified

Number of interior containers: 1

Exterior Container: Glass Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suja Kombucha Ginger Lemon - 15.2oz!
Crystal  J.
Augusta, GA
Suja Kombucha Ginger Lemon - 15.2oz uploaded by Crystal  J.
I love kombucha and ginger so it’s no surprise this flavor was it for me. If you have tummy issues adding kombucha to your diet may help you like it helps me. The probiotics in kombucha are like little super heroes for my tummy. Of course ask your doctor for advice. And it you want a carbonated, flavorful alternative to soda try a kombucha.
Stephanie C.
Manchester, CT
Suja Kombucha Ginger Lemon - 15.2oz uploaded by Stephanie C.
Love the flavor profile. This is so good. Feels good to drink tastes great nice detox drink. Light and airy
Laura P.
I love kombucha, and my favorite kinds are the ones that have ginger in them. This isn’t my absolute favorite kombucha, but it was still good. I will likely repurchase.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,089 reviews
This tastes good. Not funky at all. Good ginger lemon flavor. Refreshing. Glad to have a drink that has all the pluses of a kombucha.
Sarah M.
Franklin, MA
1,322 reviews
I am not totally crazy about this flavor of kombucha. I found that the ginger taste was way more present than the lemon. I would have preferred if there was more lemon flavor to this. I would recommend trying this out if its something that interests you.
Alyssa C.
MISSION VIEJO, CA
This is my favorite Suja drink. If you like ginger flavor You will definitely love this! It has a strong ginger taste and is super refreshing! It’s not too sweet and it super easy to [email protected] the go!
Wendylis A.
East Hartford, CT
I love the spicy ginger flavor mixed with the lemon it reminds me of a cayenne type of flavor complex. I will be getting these weekly I love the glass bottles I save them and put my dry herbs in the glass bottles.
Jaclyn P.
macomb
I love this drink. All of suja products really. This one is yummy and tastes herbal . Love that. Also really their juices as well. GREEN DELIGHT
Shelby C.
I was always hesitate about trying kombucha and wow am I glad I did! I love the ginger lemon and the lemon cayenne suja kombuchas. They have really helped my immune system
Hannah L.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Costco
This is a kombucha for those who don’t like it normally. The flavor isn’t bad, but not very strong. More on the watery side, but it has almost no vinegar taste which is pleasant for people who have had much or don’t love the strong vinegarness of kombucha. The ginger lemon taste is yummy!

Looking for your answer?