BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksSuja
Essentials Organic Sunset Protein 12 oz

Suja Essentials Organic Sunset Protein 12 oz

by Suja

Find Juices at Target.com! At Suja, we believe that living healthy can be delicious and convenient. The Suja Essentials 1-Day Renewal, available exclusively at Target, will help you jump start healthy eating habits by pairing Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured juices with whole food, leaving you feeling renewed and revitalized. You will consume three delicious Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured Suja Essentials beverages, one for morning, noon and night, that will provide the healthful nourishment your body craves. In addition, you will consume small healthy, whole food meals throughout the day to work harmoniously with all three beverages. Suja Co-Founder and.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suja Essentials Organic Sunset Protein 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley-Rae W.
Vernon, FL
To be honest I don’t remember the one I got as it was a gift for me. I do remember I liked it a lot. It’s healthy. It’s little expensive but there is sales on them. Which I like.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I LOVE these drinks! They are definitely fillings. This one has a delicious nutty coconut flavor. It's like a filling dessert. They're also full of protein and fiber, which is a huge plus. The only downfall is the price and availability. I believe these are close to $10 at Whole Foods...
Sierra S.
Pearland, TX
This is one of my favorite things to have after a workout! It helps me get some protein in, but is tasty it feels like a treat!
Mads P.
Huntersville , NC
This creamy vegan protein drink is an amazingly tasty treat! It tastes like chocolate and doesnt have the usual gritty protein powder texture that a lot of protein drinks have!
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
This one is so good. Love that there is added protein. For this one just one thing could be improved it’s kinda gritty. I’m a repeat costumer. I feel it’s a great value. I buy these all the time and will continue to do so.
Katie M.
Chicago , IL
I love this flavor. So sweet and creamy, reminds me of horchata. Simple ingredients. The only thing I don’t love is the price, but it’s a nice treat when I want something sweet but still want to feel good about what I’m drinking.
Teresita A.
Millcreek, UT
Oh my when I see this my heart starts to smile lol really I love siga juice but this one is the best for me I can drink this everyday has a taste of sweetness coconut and almond I love love it my husband and mom not so much but me 😍 I want the recipe lol
Aisha H.
Hill AFB, UT
This smoothie tastes yummy! It's creamy and filling. I think for the price though you don't get a lot which bothers me because they are kind of expensive. The packaging is just regular plastic. I wouldn't buy again because of the price and how little you get.
💒 Z.
La Manouba
Suja essentiel I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Crystal P.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are so good but, I have to limit them because some of them are high in sugar. They have great benefits as opposed to the other stuff you can buy at markets.

Looking for your answer?