Suja Essentials Organic Sunrise Probiotic 12 oz uploaded by Marissa N.Suja Essentials Organic Sunrise Probiotic 12 oz uploaded by Pallavi K.

BY SUJA

Find Juices at Target.com! At Suja, we believe that living healthy can be delicious and convenient. The Suja Essentials 1-Day Renewal, available exclusively at Target, will help you jump start healthy eating habits by pairing Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured juices with whole food, leaving you feeling renewed and revitalized. You will consume three delicious Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured Suja Essentials beverages, one for morning, noon and night, that will provide the healthful nourishment your body craves. In addition, you will consume small healthy, whole food meals throughout the day to work harmoniously with all three beverages. Suja Co-Founder and. see more...

• How do these honestly taste? Ive been wanting to try one ...2 Answers
Mikhail B.
Used to get this at Whole Foods every time I would go there. Now that I don't live close to one I regrettably miss it so much. It's very yummy and has all the essentials. Try it when you have the chance to find it.
Diana O.
Ocean Springs, MS
I really enjoyed the taste and felt full, as if I had eaten breakfast rather than drank it! The probiotics helped my IBS as well, a happy tummy is always a plus!
Lizbeth L.
I love the taste. When I first read the list of ingredients I was a bit scared that the taste would be awful but this has become my go to drink in the mornings when I'm on the go.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is some seriously yummy Stuff. It has a lot of natural sugars in them making them a bit high in carbs but an excellent meal replacement and so healthy!
Kate F.
Bronx, NY
The flavor is alright but not something I enjoyed enough to want to keep repurchasing. also is not at a convenient price in my neighborhood
Jennifer L.
S Burlington, VT
Love the taste and the benefit of getting my probiotics every time I take a sip. It is a little expensive for the amount you get.
Sara B.
I have stomach issues and this probiotic is great for me. It's a wonderful flavor and very refreshing. I highly recommend!!
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I haven't had this kind of Suja but the ones I did try were pretty good. The only one I didn't like was the green one.
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
I do a collaboration on my instagram with suja juice and that's when I fell in love with it. It's my breakfast
Pallavi K.
These are great on the go option for busy mornings l. They are organic with a lot of nutrients and taste great.
Anna C.
How do these honestly taste? Ive been wanting to try one but don't want to waste my money if they are no good!