Suja Essentials Organic Sunrise Probiotic 12 oz uploaded by Marissa N.Suja Essentials Organic Sunrise Probiotic 12 oz uploaded by Pallavi K.

BY SUJA

Find Juices at Target.com! At Suja, we believe that living healthy can be delicious and convenient. The Suja Essentials 1-Day Renewal, available exclusively at Target, will help you jump start healthy eating habits by pairing Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured juices with whole food, leaving you feeling renewed and revitalized. You will consume three delicious Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured Suja Essentials beverages, one for morning, noon and night, that will provide the healthful nourishment your body craves. In addition, you will consume small healthy, whole food meals throughout the day to work harmoniously with all three beverages. Suja Co-Founder and. see more...

• How do these honestly taste? Ive been wanting to try one but don'...2 Answers
Marissa N.
Long lasting and tastes great! I loved my Suja juice, bought from Target. Easy to make and coupon for.
Sam C.
Shreveport , LA
i just recently discover the Suja brand and they offer a great selection of drinks , i like all the flavors they provide , this was my first time buying but i can say it will not be the last , i would recommend these to others ...
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
I really enjoy this drink! It's healthy and tastes great, but it isn't so sickeningly sweet that it makes you feel queasy. It's my healthy drink brand of choice!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I like to integrate Probiotic products into my diet wherever possible, for a healthy gut. Suja is a reliable brand with great tasting drinks so I knew I had to try this one! I definitely loved the fruity taste and it was nice knowing that there was an added benefits of a probiotic presence.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
It's very tart and fruity. First sip, I didn't know what to make of it. However, I began to like the tart flavor more and more over time. It is the best one I've tried thus far. Other ones did not even taste close to fruit juice and I couldn't stomach it.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is super healthy but also tasty. The only negative I can think of is it's high price point. The bottle is also very tiny and they a very short shelf life but they are super fresh. Definitely one of the better tasting flavors.
Mikhail B.
Used to get this at Whole Foods every time I would go there. Now that I don't live close to one I regrettably miss it so much. It's very yummy and has all the essentials. Try it when you have the chance to find it.
Victoria S.
I love these drinks because they taste awesome and have really great ingredients! They're organic, non gmo and also a probiotic so I know I'm getting everything I need for me body and it's not gross.
Emily L.
North Adams, MA
So delicious and fresh tasting. Love grabbing one of these. Just wish they were a little cheaper, they're definitely an occasional treat and not and everyday staple. Wish I could have some daily! Would buy again.
Erin R.
I got to be a brand ambassador at Target for two days giving out samples of products in the store and one of them was this brand. I was giving away saja probitic raspberry water and pineapple,lemon juice,andcayannepepper water. The raspberry had many more fans. And it's not strong flavored either. It provides u with nutritional stuff and it's only 5 Cal. A bottle (even though flavored water is suppose to b 0 calories... But try them for yourselves at a local target.
Anna C.
How do these honestly taste? Ive been wanting to try one but don't want to waste my money if they are no good!