Suja Essentials Organic Midday Thrive Juice 12 oz

by Suja

Find Juices at Target.com! At Suja, we believe that living healthy can be delicious and convenient. The Suja Essentials 1-Day Renewal, available exclusively at Target, will help you jump start healthy eating habits by pairing Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured juices with whole food, leaving you feeling renewed and revitalized. You will consume three delicious Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured Suja Essentials beverages, one for morning, noon and night, that will provide the healthful nourishment your body craves. In addition, you will consume small healthy, whole food meals throughout the day to work harmoniously with all three beverages. Suja Co-Founder and.

How is this different from itworks?
Start your review of Suja Essentials Organic Midday Thrive Juice 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cadiz, KY
I bought this product on a whim when I saw it was on sale at the local grocery store. I read the ingredients and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. My son and I bought enjoyed the next drink but the flavor is on the lighter side. Don't expect something extra strong or sweet. We water down juice in our house so we loved it but it may be a little weak to others.
Light and refreshing - good way to get enough greens! It's pretty affordable and now you can find it in many places. I used to only be able to buy it at health food stores but now I've seen it at Target and Costco. I would recommend it to others looking for a way to get in some extra nutrients!
Seattle, WA
The Suja juices are always top quality and incredibly delicious! I usually only get their greens juices, and they never disappoint me!! They are FULL of lots of different types of greens and jam packed full of nutrients.  it is the perfect midday snack to amp up my vitamin and nutrient levels for the day!
I enjoy all of the Suja green juice variations.

I think these are a great way to get more veggies in my diet- I actually prefer to drink my veggies.  These can be a little bitter tasting if you are not used to drinking them but after a little you get used to it.
I enjoy all of the Suja green juice variations.

Tampa, FL
This was a green juice type of product. It was pretty good and HEALTHY but what I can say is it is not that sweet. It has more of a green earthy taste, which I mean it's a natural product. But this makes for a nice drink to build up on vitamins and nutrients that your body needs.
This juice is great and perfect for when your thirsty! I've had this several times and love it all the time. Compares to naked juiced green machine but still delicious. I recommend to everyone who loves smoothies and juices.
Escondido, CA
Tastes terrible, but is extremely healthy. I didn't really expect anything else. It's a bit pricey. I just plug my nose and chug. I prefer my juice to be sippable, but will drink for the health benefits during a cleanse.
this juice taste great and is extremely feeling. It met my expectations and exceed them. I have definitely purchased it a few times now. I love how easy it is to drink and the benefits of drinking it too.
100% organic & 100% juice. These tasted exactly like the juices I make at home. Tasted good, well worth your money. After a week of drinking one every morning, I felt cleansed & light. I will continue buying
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Everything about this product is great. The flavor and label are both impressive. They are a bit pricey but worth it. I got mine on sale in publix and am bummed it hasn't been on sale again. It's so great though I'd definitely buy it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...