BY SUJA

Find Juices at Target.com! Suja Essentials Organic Blushing Lemonade 49 oz see more...

McKenzie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently got a variety of Suja juices. THEY ARE THE BEST. It was my first time trying their drinks and I fell in love. The Drinking Vinegar is great for the morning, and the blended green juices are great for the afternoon. I am in love with all their flavors. Check them out for sure!!!!
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
This is such a healthy drink I actually drink all of this brands drinks because they are so healthy they have all of the organic ingredients that your body needs for daily nutrients I really do recommended for people who are trying to get healthier
Melissa V.
This taste great, I love you but is not super sweet empowering it is very refreshing. I honestly love the taste of this drink. It's a little expensive but usually I find good deals can I buy plenty when I do.
Evangelina P.
This lemonade is bomb i got it at sprouts it taste great and is better thab some of the other popular brands on the market also it isnt to bitter and isnt expensive i really enjoyed it
Brandon S.
A colorful lemonade with an even better flavor! One of the best Suja juices! This juice has a great lemon taste that you would expect from a lemonade and a fruity tang that makes you immediately want another!
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Suja is one of my all-time favorite organic juice drinks. They are hard for me to find so when I do I definitely buy in bulk. They are a great tasting and super healthy!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Such a delicious light weight and refreshing drink with just the right mix of sweet with tart. This is a great way to get a flavorful drink without having to grab a coke
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
This is a great drink for pretty much anything. I really like the taste which is refreshing and a perfect combo of sweet and sour. It is very cleansing and also satisfying for your appetite. Sometimes I like to drink it instead of lunch!
Libby V.
damascus , OR
I love the green one way more, the only reason I gave it a three because I'm not the biggest lemonade fan but I noticed I started drinking more lemon flavored stuff, maybe ill try again!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Taste good. I feel so great about myself when I start drinking this early the morning. I feel ready for the day. It is healthy and good for your body. I like it ice cold.