BY SUJA

Find Juices at Target.com! Suja Essentials Organic Blushing Lemonade 49 oz see more...

Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
I use it in almost everything i cook. I love the flavor and it's affordable. The taste is really good and my children love it. My husband loves it. Everything we eat, we put this cheese oh my so good!!
McKenzie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently got a variety of Suja juices. THEY ARE THE BEST. It was my first time trying their drinks and I fell in love. The Drinking Vinegar is great for the morning, and the blended green juices are great for the afternoon. I am in love with all their flavors. Check them out for sure!!!!
Christina O.
northridge
This is a great drink for pretty much anything. I really like the taste which is refreshing and a perfect combo of sweet and sour. It is very cleansing and also satisfying for your appetite. Sometimes I like to drink it instead of lunch!
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
This is such a healthy drink I actually drink all of this brands drinks because they are so healthy they have all of the organic ingredients that your body needs for daily nutrients I really do recommended for people who are trying to get healthier
Melissa V.
This taste great, I love you but is not super sweet empowering it is very refreshing. I honestly love the taste of this drink. It's a little expensive but usually I find good deals can I buy plenty when I do.
Evangelina P.
This lemonade is bomb i got it at sprouts it taste great and is better thab some of the other popular brands on the market also it isnt to bitter and isnt expensive i really enjoyed it
Libby V.
damascus , OR
I love the green one way more, the only reason I gave it a three because I'm not the biggest lemonade fan but I noticed I started drinking more lemon flavored stuff, maybe ill try again!
Brandon S.
A colorful lemonade with an even better flavor! One of the best Suja juices! This juice has a great lemon taste that you would expect from a lemonade and a fruity tang that makes you immediately want another!
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Suja is one of my all-time favorite organic juice drinks. They are hard for me to find so when I do I definitely buy in bulk. They are a great tasting and super healthy!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Taste good. I feel so great about myself when I start drinking this early the morning. I feel ready for the day. It is healthy and good for your body. I like it ice cold.