BY SUJA

Love your guts and awaken your senses with the perfect mix of sour, spice and everything nice! This Lemon Cayenne Drinking Vinegar is blended with your daily dose of Apple Cider Vinegar plus vegan probiotics for gut and immune health, with zesty lemon, a zing of ginger, a touch of fiery cayenne and soothing cinnamon for a deliciously bold drinking experience.

Lemon Cayenne contains water, lemon, apple cider vinegar, coconut nectar, ginger, vegan probiotics, cinnamon, stevia and cayenne pepper.

• Made with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
  • For those wanting to maintain a healthy lifestyle
  • For those looking to limit sugar & calorie intake

• How does this taste? Is it too vinegary?1 Answers
  • This seems to be a nice replacement for the apple cider v...1 Answers
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I've been putting ACV in my water for years because of the probiotics and to cleanse my messed up digestive system. Suja makes great vinegar drinks! 50% of your immune system is in your digestive system and I always look for the best natural juices to drink. I recommend all of Suja's drinks because they are natural, and I especially recommend the vinegar line because they particularly target your digestive system! :) I have taken lemon/cayenne shots so I am not new to this flavor, but I would say it can be a bit bitter. I find it refreshing but I would recommend also trying one of their other fruity ones like the blueberry if you are not a fan of ACV :)
Klare B.
When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to make my own vinegar water, I always grab the Suja drinking water and in particular, the lemon cayenne one. They have a few different drinking vinegar flavors, but this one is my favorite. And gets the job done. Makes me feel light and regulates my gut pretty well. Taste is not too strong either. Very mild.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I did not think I would like a drinking vinegar.   I didn’t know what that was or how good it was for you til I saw someone purchasing some in the grocery store.   So I googled it.  And this is by far the best taste.   I am drinking something healthy and I feel good doing that for my body while enjoying the treat.
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love there drinks bc it’s also an organic and with real 🍎 fruit. It had nice packaging and it’s better then any other drinks in my opinion I recommend this to anyone
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
I really love the kick of cayenne in this juice! I really feel like it is cleansing my body from the moment I take a sip. The packaging is so adorable, too! It's really different than any other juices I have tried and I love that! I'd definitely recommend it!
Haley H.
I really liked the taste of this better than mixing my own lemon water/cayenne drink but it gave me heart burn! Decent price. Good product for a cleanse! Could have less sugar. Definitely worth trying!
Melissa P.
Mansfield, OH
This is my absolutely favorite. I get mine from Kroger and they have it in a larger bottle. I pour it in glass water bottle and refrigerate it at work until my lunches and drink this then. It’s delicious. I love how the cayenne punches me in the back of the throat.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I love the spicy hint to this drink. It tastes good and isn't too sour. They don't carry them at my local grocery shop so I only buy them every so often when I come across it somewhere else.
Ally S.
The Suja drinks are absolutely delicious in every way, and the use quality organic ingredients  without adding sugar to the list. It goes above and beyond our expectations for a juice and we highly recommend it to everyone, this brand is also heathly & great for kids!
christen b.
Baytown, TX
Yall I was so skeptical to try this product as I thought it might have a really harsh vinegar taste but it didn't at all. I use vinegar here at home and I drink it as a shot and it burns my stomach so bad so I was trying to look for Alternatives and this is a great alternative I can slowly sip on it throughout the day and it tastes really good. Suja Drinking Vinegar Lemon Cayenne
Magalie L.
Does it taste good ? Where can I find it?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Where can I buy this? How is it?
Elisha B.
Where can I buy this? What do it taste like?
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Really good flavor.? For the vinegar i have doubts of the flavor
Allison B.
Florence, AL
So how much can you taste vinegar in these drinks?