Suja Daybreak Probiotic 12oz uploaded by Yira H.Suja Daybreak Probiotic 12oz uploaded by Megan J.Suja Daybreak Probiotic 12oz uploaded by Megan J.

BY SUJA

Sam S.
I like the Suja brand because all of their drinks, compared to others at the grocery store, have more nutritious and less processed ingredients. I thoroughly enjoyed the Daybreak flavor, love that it has probiotics in it.
Alicia S.
Syracuse, NY
I love this! Great way to start my day. It’s kind of expensive, but definitely worth it when you’re trying to treat yourself! It tastes great and I’ll gladly treat myself to Suja regularly.
Ally S.
The Suja drinks are absolutely delicious in every way, and the use quality organic ingredients  without adding sugar to the list. It goes above and beyond our expectations for a juice and we highly recommend it to everyone, this brand is also heathly & great for kids!
Megan J.
I loved this! For a few weeks now I had been eyeballing it at the grocery store when picking up my salad and veggies. I've tried a lot of different wellness drinks and this one, so far, has had the best taste. It taste more like a lemonade (without the bitter/sour taste) ...so lemon water...and cayenne pepper. I didn't taste any maple in it and I figured the cayenne would throw it off but it actually didn't at all. It isn't too strong or spicy either so I think it can still taste great for a ton of people. If you're looking to try probiotic drinks I recommend starting with this one first. I went and bought some more to try because I loved this one so much.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
In my opinion this is pretty watered down and overpriced for what's in. You can easily make this at home for way less. Fresh squeeze lemon is far more beneficial then lemon juice that's been sitting in a bottle for God knows how long.
All that aside, this stuff isn't going to hurt you and has this huge aded bonus oh being so convenient & tastes decent.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
If you're looking for a healthy drink with a little kick to it, here you go! The lemon and cayenne is a very unique flavor in the best way possible. Gorgeous packaging as always, and even a conversation starter when I was carrying it around to meet a friend!
Lindsy M.
Grass lake , MI
Ok so I had the strawberry one... taste is meh... but I've had maybe 1/4 of it in the pay hour and have gone to the bathroom twice, so safe to say it works. 4 stars bc of price but target's app cartwheel has them 25% off rn and Ibotta had rebates sometimes
Karina C.
Glendora, CA
Loved this product not only does it taste great it gives results within 24 hours. I usually do master cleanse once a year and this gave me same effects without the bad taste. Great value I will be buying more right away. Strongly recommend
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
LOVE SUJA DRINKS !! not only do they detox but they can be a replacement meal as well ! My systems always feels more clean and I drink Suja after a heavy meal or breakfast I love it ! I would definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
I tried this at a 5k that they were a vendor for and fell in love with the product. the flavor is great and I would love to see some others. This drink exceeds my expectations. And I would completely recommend this to others.