BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceSuja
Classic Organic Lemon Love Juice 16 oz

Suja Classic Organic Lemon Love Juice 16 oz

by Suja

Find Juices at Target.com! Suja Classic juices are packed with up to three pounds of fruits and vegetables. They provide a convenient way to drink the daily nutrients your body needs and maintain overall health. All Suja Classics are USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured. Like sunshine and a cool breeze in a bottle. Pucker up for the classic flavor of freshly squeezed lemonade with a hint of spice. Lemon Love contains purified water, lemon, stevia and cayenne. Suja Classic Lemon Love is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free and Gluten-Free.

I discovered this brand through a friend but haven't been able to ask them their opinion on these drinks. How does this taste? Is it have a tart or a sweet lemonade taste?
Start your review of Suja Classic Organic Lemon Love Juice 16 oz!
Kelli  S.
Kalama, WA
1,830 reviews
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This was an unexpected new yummy drink to try! I actually didn’t even realize there was cayenne pepper in it upon first trying it, which totally through me off at first! But I really grow to like the mix of flavors, and the fact it’s not super sugary tasting due to being sweetened with Stevia. Definitely worth a try!
Brooke F.
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
One of my favorites! I love the cayenne pepper it adds a bite to the drink. Very refreshing when I am craving lemonade.
Alexandrea C.
Monterey Park, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Some people will say it has a very distinct taste but I personally love all the ingredients
R. Michelle S.
Denver, CO
This flavor always leaves me nice and hydrated. I appreciate the spice that it leaves. It gets the job done in that regard for sure. I wish they offered larger bottles. However every time Im in the natural food market, I try to at least grab one.
Courtney G.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love this juice!!! If I could only drink this forever, I would. But I can only get myself to buy it when it’s on sale because it’s so expensive and I drink the entire thing in practically 2 minutes
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
This is the best lemonade it's organic it can aid in weight loss and it's taste is so bomb
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
This is a good product and it taste good very good price for what you get I would recommend to anyone to try this they will fall in love
Anne S.
One of the few bottle juices that carry a nutritional value close to home made! Very happy with the Suja brand! This is one to drink quickly, the lack of additives bring the lemon front and center!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I actually found this in a discount store and I tried it! It's very refreshing and tart just like lemonade should be without all the fake artificial additives
Cathy C.
San diego, CA
Costco has this and since we always buy the Mighty Greens we wanted to give this a try. To be honest, this one is super sweet lemon juice. We didn't like it. So we are sticking to the Mighty Greens juice..