BeveragesJuiceSuja
Classic Organic Green Supreme Juice

Suja Classic Organic Green Supreme Juice

by Suja

Suja Classic juices are packed with up to three pounds of fruits and vegetables. They provide a convenient way to drink the daily nutrients your body needs and maintain overall health. All Suja Classics are USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO & Cold-Pressured. Three simple ingredients can make your body sing. This sweet combo of kale, apple and lemon is bold and delicious. Green Supreme contains apple, kale and lemon. Suja Classic Green Supreme is USDA certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold-Pressured, Kosher, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-Free and contains no added sweeteners.

Does this taste like sour candies? Is it yummy or nasty tasting?
Start your review of Suja Classic Organic Green Supreme Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Laura P.
I was not a fan of this juice. I found the taste to be gross and not enjoyable at all. It also was more expensive than I would have liked to pay for a drink, so I won’t be repurchasing.
Dominique F.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Tastes really great. I use it as a meal replacement at lunch for work. Gives me lots of energy.
Natalie M.
Concord
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this drink for when I’m trying to stay hydrated doing physical activity. It tastes so yummy, I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I feel refreshed after having this drink!
Jessica E.
Kansas City
I went on a juice cleanse with these juices. Don’t recommend. They are not filling and taste super grassy. Don’t recommend
kristine. M.
Staten Island , NY
This I tried after a friend suggested it to me and I really enjoy it I just wish they weren’t so expensive or at least had promos and deals because I would buy as many as I could I love these I feel so good when I have it in the morning before or on my way to work
Krystin D.
I love this juice! It’s a bit of a splurge, but worth it. I wish it had a little less sugar, but it’s delicious.
beeutiful_samibee
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Costco
This taste very vegetable like and has a small hint of sweet so you can swallow it down. It also has a fresh taste to it. Not something I would crave or want daily but, it’s a tolerable flavor. Not much if any nutritional value to it though so I was surprised by that.
Kathy Z.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Obviously not the most pleasant taste, but makes me feel very health with vitamins!!!
E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
Purchased at: Target
I love, love, love the ingredients in this! The taste is not amazing, BUT completely tolerable because you know you are getting amazing nutrition!
Maria L.
Corona, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I love this juice it is not sweet. It saves me time of juicing when I am in a hurry and I enjoy that it is cold pressed just like I do it at home