Suits uploaded by Megan E.

BY SUITS

• How many seasons are there so far? Is it still continuing...2 Answers
  • Is binge worthy? I lived sons of anarchy and walking dead...6 Answers
  • Can someone please explain this show? I am interested in ...1 Answers
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I just finished binge watching this show and I cannot wait for more episodes!!!!! This is a drama that my husband was actually willing to enjoy with me. Usually I cannot get him to sit through a drama at all. There is also a good amount of humor incorporated in this show which does a great job of lightening the mood.
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
I just started watching this show. It is a really good blend because it isn't all comedy and it isn't raunchy or gross. I think is does a good job of keeping you interesting with the story line rather than sex or mystery. This is different than any other show that I usually watch.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is definitely a binge worthy TV show. I work in the legal field and find each episode very interesting and relatable. The characters are also very likable, especially Harvey. I would definitely recommend watching this if you have an interest in drama type shows, especially if you find the legal field interesting.
Makenna R.
This show is amazing! It does at times become repetitive, but the plot is so compelling that you will find it hard to stop watching! The characters are fun and the cases they handle are interesting as well. I love that this show has strong female characters, but doesn't push feminism.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started watching this show after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry got engaged.  I immediately fell in love with the show and Meghan's character, Rachel Zane.  The acting is fabulous and I love the story line.  I will be so sad to see this show end!  I would highly recommend binge watching it!!!!
Julia R.
"there are many places for the show to go not only this season, but in possible seasons to come." I totally agree to this. I don't understand why there are so many criticisms going on. With its 100th episode, I think it's still going pretty strong.
Lauren P.
OK
You guys.. this show is incredible. I have recently been binge watching this. The actors are great, the story line is awesome, and I strongly recommend watching it! And a bonus is that it's on Amazon Prime Video!
Madison S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite TV shows and one of the only that I have watched consistently since the beginning. I even got my boyfriend hooked when he didn't think he'd enjoy it. It's a rather fast paced drama (lots of fast talking) with great humor splashed throughout every episode. Every main character has a unique personality that adds a special touch to the show. It wouldn't be the same any of them weren't there. I'm personally think the show has incredible quality, but I have read some people saying it's good for a "low rent" show. I have yet to see in what ways it is low rent, and if anybody knows then please give me your input. The acting isn't bad and the outfits and the sets are beautiful!
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Literally my favorite show ever. I seriously live for Suits, ok not really but I am so attached to the show. It's so witty, clever, and heart-warming all at once. I find myself stressed out about it at night. To make it even better, the cast is beautiful. The characters on the show are all too human and to make it better it's about law. The soundtrack is great has awesome tunes like: the XX, the YYY's, The Airborne Toxic Event, Black Keys, Gotye, and even more!
Brittany H.
I'm pretty much obsessed with this show! I can't et enough of Louis Litt! He makes the show. LOL I love his swagger and quirky charm. All of the characters have such nice wardrobes, I mean just take a look at Harvey's suits and Jessica Pearson's outfits. ūüėć The storyline of the show will have you glued to the TV every single week! Such wonderful acting and directing too.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Who's your favorite character?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Is binge worthy? I lived sons of anarchy and walking dead is it up there?
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
What would you rate this TV show as? What is it about?
Allison M.
Indianapolis, IN
Did anyone else have a hard time getting into this show? I watch 3 or 4 episodes in the first episode and just couldn't get into it. Does it get better?
Vanessa C.
Ottawa, ON
How many seasons are there so far? Is it still continuing? I'm sort of binge-watching it rn, just need to mentally prepare myself haha