Suicide Squad [3d] [blu-ray/dvd] uploaded by Andrew M.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

Director David Ayer (Fury) takes the helm for this Warner Bros. production adapted from the DC Comics series about a group of super-villains who are given a shot at redemption by embarking on a heroic mission that will most likely mean the death of them all. see more...

• Did anyone else think it wasn't as terrible as everyone m...3 Answers
Hannah R.
North augusta, SC
Great movie! The cast was excellent. They all portrayed their roles extremely well... Jared Leto as the Joker was fabulous. Tons of action and kept you on your toes wanting more. I have watched it four times already and plan on watching again.
Victoria C.
glen burnie, MD
I don't know how this got rated as not a great movie bc I freakin LOVED IT! HARLY QUINN and the joker, omg yess. I wish wish would have gotten to see more behind the story of those two or come out with a movie just about the two of them. The people they chose for those two are amazing.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
This movie is really funny and super interesting. It would be a great movie to buy because each time you find something you missed the previous time you watched it. I would recommend this even as a person who doesn't tend to like super hero movies I thought this was great.
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I think the hate for this movie was way too much. It was nowhere near as bad as everyone made it seem. The casting couldn't have been better if they tried and I was really wishing for there to of been more Jared Leto in it
Breanna P.
Concord, CA
Love this movie! Entertaining and the characters were awesome. The music done for it is it really good too. It was pretty true to character and it made it enjoyable. I'd definitely recommend. I bought the 3D version for home so I can embrace the action anytime
Kayla T.
Watseka, IL
I have heard so many bad reviews of this movie but I decided to watch it anyways and I absolutely loved it! plenty of action and story and the soundtrack is great and diverse. I wish there was more to their back stories but it was still good and gave enough information.
Brittany G.
Milton, FL
I really liked this movie. Lots of action and the sound track goes good with it. My only complaint is the joker. I felt he just didn't have the right kind of crazy for this. But this movies did a great job of showing and telling everyone about harley and how she adores pudding.
Mary F.
Loved it! Great casting choices even the boomerang is a stupid character. Soundtrack was pretty darn amazing as well. Did not expect Harley Quinn to be so annoying yet it oddly worked for the movie.
Andrew M.
This movie is awesome! I love all the bad guys coming together. It's very entertaining and I can't wait for more movies in the series
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is my absolute favorite movie of all time. I watch it daily. No joke. I want to marry Joker and Harley Quinn!
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Did anyone else think it wasn't as terrible as everyone made it seem? Also I wanted to see more of the joker