BY ANNA SUI

Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Torrington, CT
I loved the smell of this but I felt like it was more of a strong scent for my liking. It's very long lasting with very pretty packaging that I enjoyed a lot! The smell lasted all day and I received many comments.
Marti S.
Marti S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get over the packaging of this product. It doesn't smell too strong and it has a sweet kind of fresh smell. It weared of a little throughout the day, but not much. I would recommend it.
Hope R.
Hope R.
This perfume is very sweet to me and I love the design they made and colors they chosen for the perfume and it dose not irritate my skin
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I like this scent. Also the packaging is so cute and girly. The scent lasts all day and you will be sure to get a lot of compliments.
Yasaira S.
Yasaira S.
Trenton, NJ
This perfume smells so good the dishes smell very good I will have you recommend this perfume from anybody that loves sweet smell
Hemrin O.
Hemrin O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
First of all the packaging is so cute and it smells really good it's not too strong that it's overwhelming it's just subtle
haley S.
haley S.
Calhoun, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
To cute of a bottle scent is a little sting hut smells amaInf it doesn't bother me eaither way it goes
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this Sui love perfume because it has a sweet smell to it and I like the design of the bottle.
Ana Carolina D.
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance and well sweetie. And very smelly and I recommend it. It smells very nice.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusto mucho el aroma el aroma es muy dulse es muy pleasentero me gusta que el aroma dura muchas horas y me gusta que no es caro que es muy economico
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
How does this smell? It's such cute packaging.
Johanna O.
Johanna O.
Does this perfume last?
Cesia M.
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
How this smell? I like the package
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
What retail stores can you find this at?
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the notes in this perfume anyone know ??