Sugru 0.53-oz Specialty Adhesive KIT-LOWES-02 uploaded by Amber W.Sugru 0.53-oz Specialty Adhesive KIT-LOWES-02 uploaded by Kd A.Sugru 0.53-oz Specialty Adhesive KIT-LOWES-02 uploaded by Kd A.

BY SUGRU

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Sugru is the world†s first mouldable glue that turns into rubber. Sugru is ideal for any DIY project â€" it can fix, fill, seal, bond, and replace. Its unique formulation ensures that it will adhere strongly and securely across many surfaces and environments - from the freezer to a steamy shower and from the home to the great outdoors. Stick it, shape it and in 24 hours it turns into rubber! Sugru's Awesome Properties: Strong and durable, waterproof, stable at high and low temperatures (-58F to 365F), Ready to use Straight from the packaging. see more...

Kd A.
Fort Mill
I received the Sugru Specialty Adhesive in my Pinchme box free for a review. I was confused about this product and then I researched it on the Sugru website. This stuff is amazing. I was a little apprehensive about this Adhesive It has multiple ways for use...repairs, bonding and even use it to hang things on the wall by sculpting it into a hook and it dries into whatever shape you mild it! Amazing! I will definitely buy the Sugru Specialty Adhesive to have in my fix it drawer, always!!!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,105 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I received this free product from PINCHme, and I've fallen in love. It's very versatile and easy to use. The texture reminds me more of sticky tacky than putty, but that didn't create any issues during application. We wrote out a priority list for our projects, and had two pairs of eye glasses fixed, 3 boots sealed, a play station remote fixed, and also mended a pair of scissors within 45 minutes. It took a little less than 24 hours to dry, which helped me because I was able to perfect what I was working on; making my eye glasses more comfortable. It's really helped with my projects- I followed the directions and I've been impressed. My significant other was less patient unfortunately, so he's not as happy with his results. Overall, this is a great product to have on hand. Just be patient with the application and you won't be disappointed 😃