BY SUGAT

• How is this in comparison to most general rice? Is there ...4 Answers
Jessie L.
I always try middle eastern food (I'm hospanic) and since I work with Pakistani people I'm ALWAYS eating their rice because it's just full of spices and just delicious. I asked them what brand of rice they used and they said Sugat basmati rice. I've tried making my own version of their rice and it isn't too hard since the texture of this rice is not like any other brand that gets soggy and stuck together. It's like every little grain of rice was made to its perfection. This is always my go to rice.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
If you can find it this rice is good stuff...try looking for it at Whole Foods or Trader Joes. It cooks up plump and moist and for a twist and in a little cilantro for flavoring. It's so much better than the standard rice most use.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
This rice taste so great! Cooks fluffy and makes you feel energized and not sluggish after eating it. I mix it into mashed microwaved frozen cauliflower so I only get about 15gms of carbs per cup and it tastes so good - you hardly notice the cauliflower. By it self it still tastes great and does not give that insulin response other types of rice give. It will always be a primary staple.
. ..
It's really nice and long grain. I really like it. It's very yummy and tastes really amazing
Jasmina D.
Delicious but difficult to find in stores. Really tastes great and easy to make.
Joana T.
A little bit difficult to find in local store but it's really good and tasty
Katie M.
Garden City , NY
How is this in comparison to most general rice? Is there a different texture to it? Is it organic as well?