Sugarpill Fun Size Palette

by Sugarpill

Palette contains nine shades: Cheat Code: seafoam 8-Bit: periwinkle Player One: red-toned lilac Twitch: mint green Level Up: vibrant pink-toned coral Rage Quit: deep magenta rose Continue?: mustard yellow High Score: blazing marigold Game Over: vivid...

Did anyone else have issues with this palette being super sheer?
Start your review of Sugarpill Fun Size Palette!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,742 reviews
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Sugarpill fun size palette is a slim, travel friendly palette of brighter pops of matte eyeshadow. Retails for $28.00. The formula was a little drier and thinner than most on the market. Surprisingly didn’t have as much fallout, adhered nicely to the eyelids. Medium pigment that has buildable pigment. There are a few shades that worked better with a primer.
Brittany L.
Saint Charles, MO
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Brittany L.
To be honest I bought this eyeshadow palette specifically for the color “8 bit” but the rest of the colors are so pretty! They blend great, they’re pigmented, and the packaging is obviously adorable. Sugar pill has always been great and I’ll continue to purchase more! #palettelove #eyeshadow
Lilli R.
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Lilli R.
This is a really nice quality palette and superb pastels that have the perfect amount of pigment to be able to build up brighter if you would like. Blends easily and colors are all cohesive together which makes making looks super easy but colorful too
Jeffrey L.
Laredo, TX
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Jeffrey L.
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Jeffrey L.
This is the BEST matte pastel/neon palette by far, performance wise and color scheme wise. The pans are smaller so it’s a great introduction to Sugarpills products. They build up very well without a white base which is not typical for colors like these. So many pastel eyeshadows fluff away and don’t stick when you try to blend them out but I have no complaints about any of these shades! I used a few of the shades here and they work well on their own but also perform well as a pop of color!
Brittany  B.
Kent, WA
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Brittany  B.
This was without a mixing agent! All colors on this look are in the palette, the only one that has an extra shadow on it is the lower eyeliner. After applying each color by brush on my eyelid to blend it out above the crease, I applied it by finger for this color pay off. And I’m usually someone who doesn’t wear matte shadow by itself (I prefer it as a base for a glitter or metallic shade). But Sugarpill has amazing shadows, which made me brave enough to wear these colors by themselves. (They also have great lipsticks! Check out my profile for more pics and reviews of Sugarpill).
Lucia  Z.
Norwalk, CA
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Lucia  Z.
1st Sugarpill product I got because I've been dying to try them got this super cute palette because the colors just caught my eye I've been on the hunt for a good pastel palette and this one got the job done the color payoff is so good the color story is great and it goes perfect with the cute packaging plus it's small so easy to take in your bag! Love it I take it with me everywhere I go and everyone always compliments me on it! Adorable!
Amber R.
Danville
I love the vibrant shades in this cute sugarpill palette! The shades are bright and colorful and the formula of this is awesome and long lasting as well.
Nia N.
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Nia N.
This is a fun collection of non-traditional brights and pastels from Sugarpill. The shades are all matte, which allows for lots of options. I do wish the palette didn’t contain two pinks that are so similar to each other and to other shades in the Sugarpill lineup (maybe they could have done a pastel pink or an interesting multichrome instead?). The formula is also not Sugarpill’s traditional buttery matte formula, but it’s still worth the price ($28). In particular, I love the grungy yellow-green shade at the bottom left, which is not easily dupe-able within Sugarpill or across other brands. For best results, I would recommend layering these shadows over a tacky, white base. I would recommend this palette, but be aware that the performance is not up to Sugarpill’s typical standard.
Micah B.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite rainbow palettes! All the shadows are pigmented and blend beautifully. It’s a really fun one for vibrant, playful looks!
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Chelsea N.
Sugarpill Fun Size Palette uploaded by Chelsea N.
I love all the colors in this palette . They are easy to use . The eyeshadows are easy to blend out and very pigmented . I love the bright colors in the palette . Also I like that it has a mix of pastel tones too . I like using this palette with other palettes to blend out other colors or to add a pop of color to my looks . Also I just love small it is , its so cute :) !