BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

• Is it 🤩 or 💩? Can I use this on my oily sensitive eyelids?1 Answers
Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Poison Plum
  • "this magenta colour is my all tym favrt😍😍❤ very great texture and pigmentation😍😍❤love its creamy formula❤❤" in 5 reviews
  • "Color payoff is astounding. Shadow applies so smooth and silky. Highly blendable. The packaging and logo is so cute. I have hazel eyes but I love playing around with color sometimes. I was a first time user after hearing about the brand for years. Loved it. " in 3 reviews
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Honestly Poison Plum is both my favorite Sugarpill shadow and also the hardest for me to use. My eyes are very sensitive and this makes them water severely due to the amount of and type of pigmenta used. BUT honestly it is SUCH a beautiful red-bases purple that I cannot NOT use it. It is so pigmented it will stain your eyelids if you don’t prime them. This stuff is no joke amazingly pigmented and easy to blend. I love it.
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
The absolute best purple eyeshadow I have ever used. It is slightly pricey, but if you love colorful eyeshadows then I would just take the plunge and buy sugarpill shadows. They are my favorite eyeshadows to use because they’re extremely pigmented but still blendable and always look gorgeous. I have an entire pro palette but I plan to buy more in the future.
Amethyst S.
Marana
Super blendable. Highly pigmented, most amazing color that is a one of a kind. Cant find anything else that would even remotely go with it. i have brown eyes. Needs a base to show off the amazing pigment. I wouldnt change anything about it, over all an amazing product and an amazing creator. I love Shrinkle
Daniella G.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
This color 😍
So pigmented and so beautiful. It's like a plum/magenta. It is great for those really colorful bold looks. It has hardly any fallout and it is just so bright. You don't have to reply over and over either. The color is extremely easy to blend and apply as well. I love this color and eyeshadow.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my very favorite! Sugarpill shadows are phenomenal. They’re ultra pigmented, apply and blend well, and stay on all day with no creasing or fading. Are there cheaper alternatives? Sure- but these are more than twice the size of MAC pans, so keep that in mind when you shop. Sugarpill is known for their vivid matte shades, and this is one of the best!
Heather J.
Chester, SC
Jocelyn M.
Sugarpill’s eyeshadows are the best on the market. They blend so, so easily, and all of their shades are wonderfully vibrant. Poison Plum is the quintessential purple and works beautifully paired with anything from Dollipop (pink) to Bulletproof (black).
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Sugarpill is consistent with their formulas. Their packaging is the cutest ever and I love just having it on my vanity. Little fallout and a ton of color pay off! Throw it in a z pac and go! This is the most vampy purple and perfect for fall and winter!
Brandon S.
Conway
No one can do shadows like sugar pill. This is my all time favorite purple shadow. It blends like a dream and will last all day and will not dull or fade throughout the day. It’s relatively cheap and works with other brands.
Kevlar B L.
Sugarpill is known for their matte eyeshadows, and it shows. This is a very true purple matte. It isn't 100% opaque with the first swipe, but builds very quickly, usually only 2 dips and you're set. Very popular with drag queens because of this. They are also pretty affordable single shadows, they are more than 2 times as big as Colourpop singles and are only twice the price for bold colors.

Perfect purple if you like bright shadows
lay l.
Kansas City
Is it 🤩 or 💩? Can I use this on my oily sensitive eyelids?