BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Bella M.
corpus christi
Kitten parade is a beautiful, pigmented shadow and while I love it I don’t believe it’s anything special. It’s your generic peachy gold and I honestly have multiple colors like it. I would recommend kitten parade though as it’s probably the cheapest out of all the peachy gold shadows I have, you get a lot of product, and like I said before it’s very pigmentedand beautiful and easy to use.
Kat A.
San Jose
This is honestly my favorite eyeshadow pigment, it’s a nice peach color with these gorgeous gold glitter undertones in it. I use it as a highlight on the middle of my eyes, and I also highlight my cheeks and eyebrow bone with it. It’s a great multi-purpose pigment. I even occasionally pop a little on my lips
Jamie M.
Love this shade! Sugarpill makes some of the most beautiful single pans on the market, and they’re HUGE! I haven’t hit pan yet and I use this shadow all the time! Creamy, pigmented and blendable you just can’t go wrong with this shade or any other single pan that sugarpill has available!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I bought these one time a long time ago and I wanted to try them and they're really great I gave them to my daughter and she loves them better than I do but yes I would buy for her because she's into the sugar pill and it's cute I like the pigments especially for a teenager they're soft
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Kitten Parade is a pale peach color with sparkles, very pretty but it does need a white base to show it’s full pigmentation. I have used it many times and the shade does complement my brown eyes. Does have kick up and fallout, so I would suggest to apply foundation afterwards.
Ashley N.
First, I didn't pay attention and realize how big these pans were lol. They're huge compared to my others. So Sugarpill has it's own magnetic pallet. But the colors are pretty and really pigmented! As they're big pans, the price isn't bad at all.
Alita P.
Rocklin, CA
Sugar pill has such a vast selection of eyeshadows and other makeup products that have the best pigmentation. I highly suggest that everyone tries their products for themselves. Their pigments are very true and amazing.
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
I like this because it’s more of a neutral natural color while still having a little bit of a peachy color to it. I have hazel/brown eyes so this compliments them. Little fallout and application is good.
Emely A.
I am in love with this beautiful eyeshadow! The pigment is unbelievably amazing! It is smooth and not chunky. It is definitely not patchy. It also is a dream to apply to the center or the inner corner of the eye. I am in love with this color and formula of eyeshadow.
ava s.
Holly Springs, NC
This eyeshadow is super pretty! It is a nice peachy pink with gold shimmers. It is not the most metallic eyeshadow but it it’s still super pretty. Nice color for the lid and the pan is huge so I recommend