BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
Kitten parade is a beautiful, pigmented shadow and while I love it I don’t believe it’s anything special. It’s your generic peachy gold and I honestly have multiple colors like it. I would recommend kitten parade though as it’s probably the cheapest out of all the peachy gold shadows I have, you get a lot of product, and like I said before it’s very pigmentedand beautiful and easy to use.
Jamie M.
Love this shade! Sugarpill makes some of the most beautiful single pans on the market, and they’re HUGE! I haven’t hit pan yet and I use this shadow all the time! Creamy, pigmented and blendable you just can’t go wrong with this shade or any other single pan that sugarpill has available!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I bought these one time a long time ago and I wanted to try them and they're really great I gave them to my daughter and she loves them better than I do but yes I would buy for her because she's into the sugar pill and it's cute I like the pigments especially for a teenager they're soft
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Sugarpill is consistent with their formulas. Their packaging is the cutest ever and I love just having it on my vanity. Little fallout and a ton of color pay off! Throw it in a z pac and go! I love this color! It is so gorgeous and almost metallic!
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
I like this because it’s more of a neutral natural color while still having a little bit of a peachy color to it. I have hazel/brown eyes so this compliments them. Little fallout and application is good.
Patricia C.
Anaheim , CA
This is a very nice product. It applies smoothly easy and last at least a good day. The price is within a price range but there are definitely dupes. I definitely would recommend this
Kevlar B L.
This shade from Sugarpill is a bit of a let down, especially compared to how great the rest of the shadows are. Dry the shadow barely shows up on my skin tone, and wet the shadow still isn't a strong color. I'll still keep trying it, hopefully I'll figure out the best way to get it to work.
cindy o.
Carpentersville, IL
I love Sugarpill eyeshadows, and this is no exception! This shade initially can feel either smooth, or gritty for the large flecks of gold in it, but once on eye it becomes the more beautiful soft peach with gold shift. The pans are huge, making these incredibly affordable.
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Kitten Parade is a pale peach color with sparkles, very pretty but it does need a white base to show it’s full pigmentation. I have used it many times and the shade does complement my brown eyes. Does have kick up and fallout, so I would suggest to apply foundation afterwards.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing would not describe it any other way very inexspensive ,gave me amazing results love it.and ibam first user and i truley love it i got it at wallmart it's truly a staple product for me #favorite.