Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Home Sweet Home uploaded by Shannon T.Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Home Sweet Home uploaded by Barbara K.Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Home Sweet Home uploaded by Lauren D.

BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Sugarpill is consistent with their formulas. Their packaging is the cutest ever and I love just having it on my vanity. Little fallout and a ton of color pay off! Throw it in a z pac and go! This blue seriously pops on blue and grey eyes!
Barbara K.
North Liberty
I love this eyeshadow color. It’s a gray blue and I have blue eyes. Perfect match. ❤️ I do use the wetnwild primer for this eyeshadow look to last all day. The per eyeshadow is $10. It is expensive but if you’re someone who wears a lot of colorful eyeshadow looks, it’s worth it. I did have this eyeshadow for almost a year now and I hit pan.
Alyssa W.
Baltimore
Some people may be unhappy with how light HSH appears on the skin. However, if you use a white base, this color is absolutely beautiful. It’s a very nice pastel blue. Lovely color.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is a beautiful baby blue shade. It is super highly pigmented and I absolutely love it!! When I bought this, it wasn’t available to be put into a pro palette, only in a single compact which I got anyways because I really wanted this shade. I don’t regret it. It is beautiful.
Jeana H.
Garden Grove, CA
Home Sweet Home is very light and may look ashy on some skin tones when used alone. Sugarpill shadows are pigmented and they never disappoint. I love their Mattes especially and I love how big the pan sizes are (Juvia’s Place / big Makeup Forever sizes). When I need color, I will always use Sugarpill.
Lauren D.
arlington
This eyeshadow is such a pretty powder blue. It’s nicely pigmented and is easy to blend. I used it to recreate a makeup look from a Kali Uchis music video. Picture is not edited.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product truley deserves 5 stars gave me great results at the first try im really speech less mind blowned and im a first user at first i was a little skeptical but it all turned ou great in the end #love it.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I love this matte blue!!! I have the Edward scissorhands palette and this is my favorite shade in the palette!
isabella s.
farmington
Very pigmented and such a stunning color. It’s buildable which is nice. I’m in love with these shadows.
Rachel H.
Waterford
I use it both wet and dry. When the shadow is wet, it goes on rich, dark and full of pigment. When wet and using It as an eyeshadow, you can get by with one coat. When using it to hide my eyebrows to create a character look for stage, I choose to add the shadow in light layers. So, it can be applied both sheer/dry if desired or darker/wet. The shadow blends very well both wet and dry.