Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Frostine

by Sugarpill Cosmetics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Frostine!
College Sta, TX
This product is great I really like it. It is perfect for everyone honestly and I would recommend! It compares nicely to other products like it. Also it is a affordable which is always a plus. I am satisfied!
San Antonio , TX
this eyeshadow is my favorite right know it’s so amazing and sugarpill is so amazing when it comes to pigmented full products i can never go wrong with this.
Columbus, OH
1,344 reviews
This product is amazing worth every penny out of my pocket it truly gave me great results at one use the packaging is great and so is the product.
Brooklyn, NY
This frosty pastel lavender would make Queen Frostine proud! It’s another Sugarpill shadow that can double as an all-over highlighter.
Hudson
Sugarpill eyeshadows are fantastic. They are Super pigmented and easy to blend. They are a bit pricey but the pans are large.
Astoria
It’s a pretty nice color although the metallic pay off isn’t that great. It’s cute if you’re going for a less dramatic look
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Drag queens know their cosmetics! Go with sugar pill for that pigmented on point shadow that instagram would kill u for.
Great color shows on all skin tones and it really makes my eyes pop in in love with this I could wear it everyday .
Starks, ME
These shadows are amazing! The formula is creamy, easy to blend and the color is beautifully pigmented.
Beckley, WV
This color is stunning! I absolutely love it. It’s blendable, pigmented, and such a fun spring color!

Looking for your answer?