Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Flamepoint

by Sugarpill Cosmetics

How pigmented are these
I have never heard of this cosmetic brand. What are your thoughts on their eyeshadows?
Start your review of Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Flamepoint!
Stockton
amazing vivid orange shadow works really good & builds up nice, just a great orange over all blendability is really good & smooth
Super vibrant, matte true orange. I love this shadow for creating bright fiery looks. The formula is super smooth and bendable.
Sacramento, CA
My FAV line for bright shadows. They're super vivid,very pigmented,and color pay off is beautiful. Definitely worth the money.
Marlborough, MA
The pigmentation in this color omg I cant even describe how amazing it was for a first time user! I will be buying again online
Eagan
Favorite Cosmetic Brand because of the pigmentation and it honestly lasts me the longest than any brand I've used so far! ❤
Fernley, NV
Extremely pigments shadows! The pans are HUGE!! Looooove the formula and color pay off, a little bit goes a very long way!
Sugarpill has beautiful shades and this one in particular is very pigmented. It goes on smoothly and is easily buildable!
Boston, MA
The best of the best, affordable, long wearing, super pigmented. I love buying from this brand. And will purchase again
Manning, SC
Very pigmented orange, and blends amazingly. Sugarpill is one of my favorite brands because they are very consistent.
Snyder, TX
High pigmented, buttery, smooth, and you get a bang for your buck. Super big pan so it’s will last you a long time