Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Flamepoint

by Sugarpill Cosmetics

How pigmented are these
I have never heard of this cosmetic brand. What are your thoughts on their eyeshadows?
Start your review of Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Flamepoint!
A very nice deep, vibrant orange shadow. Blends phenomenally. Insane pigment. Awesome pan size. Long wearing. So flattering on blue eyes!
Artesia, NM
I don’t know what I’d do without this orange in my life. I love to use flamepoint in my sunset looks and it’s the best and blends easily.
Sultan, WA
I love this eyeshadow so much. In my holy grail rainbow palette!!! Such a great formula, amazing color pay off, huge pans. I am obsessed.
This is orange! I love it. It stays on, is super pigmented, and is easy to work with. I can't wait for Sugarpill to launch more colors.
Santa Ana, CA
one of my favorite colorful eyeshadow brands! you need to use a light hand because it is THAT pigmented but blends out like a dream!
Bay City, MI
Amazing vivid color! Color payoff with any sugar pill shadow is best in business! Stays put with eye primer! Blends perfectly! 10/10
N Brunswick, NJ
Flame point is true to pallet color. This is the real deal and the pigments Wow. I can not say enough good things about sugar pill
Knoxville, TN
All of sugar pills single shadows are AMAZING. The pigment and blendability is THERE and def worth the price. The pans are huge.
Its beautiful. It is very dry and pigmented. I recommend this brand because a lot of their eyeshadows are true to color pigment.
Houston
Also one of my favorite bold eyeshadow. Orange is hard to find, and this one is a stunning color with easy to blend pigmentation.