Sugarpill Cosmetics Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Dollipop uploaded by Dionne H.

BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I was a Sugarpill addict long before most people had heard of them and before they sold their original shades in pro-palettes. To this day Dollipop is what I reach for if I want a fun, bright, impactful pink. This is so pigmented that it WILL stain your eyelids if you don’t have primer on underneath. It blends out great, the pan size is beyond generous, and the color payoff is excellent. I don’t find this irritating to my eyes, though some of their colors (like Poison Plum) do make my eyes water badly (I do have sensitive eyes) if I wear them on my outer corner or bottom lash line.
Bella M.
corpus christi
My favorite pink!!! It’s so pigmented and gorgeous and true to pan. I was on the hunt for a pink that was actually a true pink and I’m so happy that I found this one. It’s buildable and blendable and just everything you would want out of a shadow this color. I use it all the time and I will repurchase it if I ever manage to use it up.
Trixie T.
Sugarpill pressed shadows work for me exactly as intended; "Richly pigmented, velvety smooth, luxury pressed eyeshadows for all-night party wear." Bulletproof is described as "Deepest matte black with extraordinary pigmentation and lasting wear." No lie. This is so pigmented a little goes so far on a brush. If you don't want an opaque black and just want a blended out look, barely touch the shadow cake with your brush, you can't take away color
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
This is one of my favorite pinks ever. Most pink eyeshadows aren’t pigmented, are hard to blend and are powdery. This eyeshadow isn’t any of that. It’s super pigmented, is easy to blend and applies like a dream. This is my go-to pink and even looks pretty as a blush!
Kalani D.
Rialto
You can never go wrong with sugarpill shadows especially the pro pans. Such a huge pan size and so worth it for the cost, great pigmentation and such an effortless blend. Highly recommend if you’re more adventurous and love colorful makeup
Chelsey B.
Ga
Sugarpill is consistent with their formulas. Their packaging is the cutest ever and I love just having it on my vanity. Little fallout and a ton of color pay off! Throw it in a z pac and go! This is the most epic Barbie pink ever!
Julie N.
Houston , TX
Sugarpill doesn’t play when it comes to color payoff. Dollipop looks intimidating but I think pink is such a fun color to use! It’s not super sparkly or neon, just the perfect bright pink. Doesn’t stain my eye either.
Elisa E.
Love love love sugarpill eyeshadows. They are super pigmented and last forever. A little goes a long way. The pink is u like any other pink I’ve seen on the market. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone.
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
When you swatch it, it seems chalky and horrible but it performs awesome! Thankfully I don't rely on swatch performance alone because this is one of my favorite pink shades ever created.
Sugarpill shadows are among my favorites because they're very pigmented, they blend awesome and they have major staying power.
I always buy the pro pans and the are a great deal for the price because they last forever.
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Color pay off is amazing! Love sugar pill! Shades last a very long time, since not much is needed per application! Vivid and  very pigmented! Blends very well! Stays in place with a eye shadow primer.