BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Amazing products these eye shadows are insanely pigmented but blend really well they are super affordable and I just love the brand itself cute packaging they always send the sample and a cute little sticker I would definitely buy from them again.
Lis H.
Best white eyeshadow I've ever tried. The hype it gets is completely true. Not chalky in texture and goes on pigmented and smooth. Blends well. Sugarpill eyeshadows are pressed hard into their pans but they pack a serious punch when it comes to color payoff.
Fallout is minimal. The pans are so large that it will take you months if not years to finish one of these shadows.
Barbara B.
Sugarpill everything has always been on point. Packed with pigment and blendable. One if my top favs in the makeup world.
Marbie 💋.
Hermosillo
Es la sombra blanca perfecta, la más opaca que he utilizado, me gusta también para acentuar la iluminación en mi rostro de manera matte !
The perfect white eyeshadow, the most opaque I've ever tried, I like to use it to accentuate illumination points in my face too !
Rebecca C.
Roath, cardiff, Cardiff
This has to be the best and most pigmented white eyeshadow in the industry. I use this to set my primer and then apply my eyeshadows it leaves them really true to colour. Highly recommend I’m looking forward to trying more.
Molly R.
st helens
The best white eyeshadow that I've ever tried. Honestly so good and I can't fault it. Love that it's named after Shrinkle's cat (the owner of sugarpill)