BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Deepest matte black with extraordinary pigmentation and lasting wear. From the addicted to pretty collection. The deepest matte black eye shadow. Has extraordinary pigmentation and lasting wear. see more...

• Any users have these? I have been eyeballing Pro Pans, but the pr...4 Answers
  • How was the pigmentation when using these? How well did they appl...3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this brand in store? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Breyonna S.
I own the whole line of Sugarpill's pressed eyeshadows and can easily say they are one of the best indie brands on the market! All the shades are beautifully pigmented and easy to blend. If you want them brighter I suggest pairing them with NYX's jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk. However the shades 'Poison Plum', 'Dollipop', Love+', '2AM' all stain the lids after removal so be aware of that if you do not use an eyeshadow base!

If you are looking to buy a few shades I would definitely go after the 'Burning Heart' palette. The red is one of the best reds I have tried, poison plum is an absolutely breath taking purple, buttercupcake is a super unique bright yellow, and flamepoint makes an awesome orange color that is perfect for fall. Bulletproof and Tako are also very beautiful. Out of all my palettes the one I don't get the most use out of is Cold Chemisty due to it being difficult to pair the colors with other shades since they are all so dark and sparkly!

Overall I highly recommend the whole line.
Anna R.
Very nice, highly pigmented. I own bulletproof and love+, bullet proof is the blackest black I've seen, super pigmented and nice. Love+ is super red and pigmented. They aren't super blendable, I think that's the normal case with highly pigmented shadows. I would recommend a nice eyeshadow primer for these. A lot of product in the cute compact. Moderate fallout. Came in great packaging, with a free eyeshadow sample and stickers.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
I have 2 by them, one I know is called Love+, and is a bright red, and the other is a slightly sparkly vibrant purple. They're not pigmented at all and feel very very dry in the case. even with a damp brush, eyeshadow primer, and lots of layering, the shadow is very translucent and doesn't create the finish you want at all. The red also stained my eyelids slightly even after makeup remover!
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
The payoff in these colors is intense! If you like drama you are looking at the right eye shadow! I have bulletproof, buttercake, flamepoint, midori, tako, the cold chemistry singles and more! The packaging is lovely but if you are a clumsy person be careful of dropping them! Picture is flamepoint, Buttercake, midori, poison plum, velocity, tako and Dollipop
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
So overall this eyeshadow is just okay for me I got the color buttercupcake which is this bright yellow color and it really packy I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or its just this shade but I heard such great thing about the brand I was just disappointed
Tori C.
Review for: Diamond Eyes
I got this color for Halloween makeup. It goes on very thick and pigmented. You don't need to apply a lot of it to get a big pop of color and coverage. I wouldn't use it everyday but for special occasions and such it's a great way to get intense color quickly.
Zoie J.
fort worth
Review for: Mint, Green, White
my favorite shadows!! The best formula and super blendable. They're probably the most pigmented shadows I own. Literally nothing compares, it lasts all day and I get so many compliments. I recommend their products to anyone willing to purchase, my absolute favorite makeup company.
Aaron K.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Blue
Gorgeous, soft, pigmented, and just all around an amazing electric blue eyeshadow! I used this for my Harley Quinn costume last Halloween and it was the perfect color! It's long lasting, not too expensive, and the pan size is HUGE! Sugarpill has THE best colored eyeshadows!
Miranda M.
Alabaster , AL
Big fan of Sugarpill's unique and interesting color range!! I have several singles and wish they would come out with more palettes! They can be pricey at $13 a single shade! It's worth it though because the pan sizes are huge and the colors are beautiful! They are very stunning in swatches or applied to the eyes. Below is a few of the Shades from the Sparkle Baby collection.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
These shadows are such high quality and well-pigmented. It's refreshing to find such high quality shadows and support an indie brand that has great integrity. The pan sizes are huge, which people may not realize when considering the price. Definitely a great value.
Kate K.
Any users have these? I have been eyeballing Pro Pans, but the price scares me. I know they're only $1 more than a Sephora collection shadow, I just want to be sure these are great quality at $11 a pop. Share your thoughts with me!
Sarah E.
How was the pigmentation when using these? How well did they apply in comparison to the fall out?
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Where can you buy this brand in store?