Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow - Ghosted

by Sugarpill Cosmetics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow - Ghosted!
Francesca A.
1,832 reviews
This shade is a slightly holographic purple flip pearly shade. It looks very cool on browbones and inner corners. I find the price is high for the product, but it is decent quality.
Cynthia N.
San Diego
I mostly use Sugarpill's loose pigments mostly as lip toppers, as I find it too difficult to work with loose pigments in general. Ghosted looks AMAZING on a dark red or burgundy lip.
Dani H.
Sooooo glittery. But it takes a lot of layering to get it to show more than just a hint.
Remi P.
Vinton , VA
My favorite loose shadow from an indie brand, hands down. I often use it to highlight my cheekbones instead- it's near blinding with a little setting spray, and carries this absolutely ethereal lilac glow.

Looking for your answer?