BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

• Does it “Fall off” through The day?1 Answers
  • Has anyone managed to keep this lipstick looking good for...2 Answers
Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket
  • "This is definitely the closest to a "nude daytime" lip Sugarpill will make and it is beautiful. The colour is appealing on lots of skin cololurs, it smells unique (icecreamsicles apparently- I'm not American and it reminds me of Terry's chocolate orange), the formula is a cream that dries down matte. I wouldn't say that it has the best staying power or that it dries down completely, thay means it is lightweight and not drying but i think it has something to do with the glitter/sparkles in thw product, as you move your lips the glitter comes out more so maybe that is why it doesn't set fully. It will be interesting to try the new liquid lips that are matte and see how they work. 10/10 for this one" in 23 reviews
  • "Love the packaging that this product comes in, it is supper pigmented and long lasting, I’m a repeat user of this product. Met every expectation I imagined it could. Would recommend 10/10 every time." in 9 reviews
Jillian G.
These liquid lipsticks are absolutely beautiful! I used Trinket for when I saw the Nutcracker last winter and it was so fitting for the occasion! I only reapplied it once after I ate dinner (which I don't find to be a problem). The gold slowly comes out the more you move your lips, and I find it to be enchanting! I also have their newer release called Nurse (for the liquid lipstick formula), and I absolutely love it! I love their orange creamsicle scent, and the formula is so easy to work with! I also love the applicator they use for the liquid lipstick!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Okay, I'll start off with the fact that I LOVE Sugarpills liquid lips formula. It stays on all night and doesn't feel drying at all. I saw this on their site when I was repurchasing their Kimchi liquid lip and thought it would be a great spring/summer color. It looks very different from what I expected. More orangey than the pink I expected. I'm also extremely pale so it may just show up different on me. This also has WAY more glitter than my Kimchi and by the end of the night, your lips just look like glitter. I still wear it though!
Erin C.
Lorena, TX
I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking for a great liquid lip to gift someone this holiday season or even a great quality lippie to wear to a holiday party I hope to get a tube of it myself
It smells great like a creamsicle not too strongly scented or irritating but smells very pleasant. Lovely color that turns more sparkly as you wear it am omg the staying power, I wore it my wedding day it lasted through: a horrible rainstorm, the entire ceremony, Thai food, cake, and sparkling grape juice, and even a car accident that i got pretty hurt in. This lipstick is probably the best quality lippie ive ever used. I've used tarte. Kat von d, limecrime, and jeffree star and to me sugarpill seems to be the most comfortable out of the liquid lipsticks. I can be purchased through sugarpill.com, and beautylish.com and they recently released more colors :)
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
Love Sugarpill and love these liquid lipsticks! I have only tried their glitter ones, but they are so cool! I have Trinket, and the two from the Little Twin Stars collection: KiKi & LaLa. Great formula, a tiny bit drying but nothin bad at all. Go on so smooth, opaque, and have light yummy scent! I love how the more you press your lips together, the more the glitter shows up! You can’t feel the glitter though, so it’s not grainy or uncomfortable at all. Some of my fave liquid lipsticks, can’t wait to get more! I always suggest them to people.
Tristin O.
N Smithfield, RI
This is probably the most unique lipstick shade I know. This is a peachy nude but it has the most beautiful gold glitter/sheen and it’s so complimentary to many things and so wearable with basically any look! Sugarpills matte liquid lipstick is super comfortable not overly drying and the smells of this is SO GOOD!! It smells like an orange creamsicle and it’s so amazing.
Nur T.
This is a beautiful liquid lipstick Nude pinkish shade with subtle gold shimmer. Lasts all day with no need to reapply. The applicator tip is very precise and and the formula is easy to work with. Dries completely matte and after you rub your lips together the gold shimmer appears. Love it!
Marci J.
I’ve wanted it since it came out and I finally bought it last month. It’s a nice color and smells pretty good, though It’s a strong smell that ended up making my mouth dry. The lipstick is drying. The pink is gorgeous but I feel like I could’ve bought a pink lipstick and put highlight on top. The packaging is cute but my tube doesn’t seem to want to stay shut
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket , RI
This is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks of all time. Its a gorgeous rosey nude color with gold shimmer. I love how the gold shimmer becomes more pronounced the longer you wear it. The formula is a perfect consistency and goes on super opaque. The curved doe foot with a slight point makes application super easy and holds a really good amount of product so dipping in is only necessary around twice total. It also smells delicious, like orange creamsicles. And its super long wearing and transfer proof, and usually lasts me the whole day.
Jocelyn M.
Trinket is the perfect warm nude with a little bit of flair—very easy to wear on its own or to elevate a look. I’ve gotten so many compliments on this color, and the gold sparkles really do shine the longer I wear it. The formula isn’t drying on my lips, and the doe foot applicator is the perfect size.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this when I seen it on Instagram!! The color looked so beautiful I had to try it! I bought it on the Sugar Pill website! 🌟 I was completely satisfied with my order! I received it in a timely matter and customer service was great!

I love the glitter it’s great for going out! (;
Janita N.
Has anyone managed to keep this lipstick looking good for long time? Any tricks for that? I feel like when I’m wearing this the shade wears off really quickly and only thing I have left on my lips are the golden glitters which are attached to each other in an ugly way.
Amalie B.
Does it “Fall off” through The day?