Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket

by Sugarpill Cosmetics

Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket ? Did anyone get theirs brand new from the website dry and with little to no product?
How shimmery is this liquid lipstick?
How drying is this?
Start your review of Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket!
Product Highlights
...that is why it doesn't set fully. It will be interesting to try the new liquid lips that are matte and see how they work. 10/10 for this onein reviews
Love the packaging that this product comes in, it is supper pigmented and long lasting, I’m a repeat user of this product. Met every expectation I imagined it could. Would recommend 10/10 every time.in reviews
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my second time purchasing Trinket. It’s such a gorgeous/unique color - pinkish nude with gold flecks. If you’re looking for a super glittery liquid lipstick, this one is for you. The formula is a soft crème. The texture reminds me of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. It does dry down but isn’t necessarily transfer proof. The wear could be longer and the formula is a bit drying if you don’t exfoliate first but I love this shade so much that I’m willing to put up with any negatives. Another product to compare this finish to is the Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick. They’re about the same price and quality but I think Ciate has more colors to choose from.
Joe N.
Simi Valley, CA
Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket uploaded by Joe N.
If your looking for a Glittery Liquid Lipstick Sugarpill has the best!! Smooth application that lasts me all day! I always exfoliate my lips prior to applying any matte lipsticks then I apply and I’m ready to go. Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket. #boldlip #mattelipsticks #newlipsticks
Lucia Z.
Norwalk, CA
Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket uploaded by Lucia Z.
This brand has become one of my very favorites for liquid lipsticks the formula is so good and last a very long time it has a scent like orange creamsicle so yummy and the colors are super fun also some of the shades come with multi color glitter that I absolutely love!!
Karen A.
Burlington, WA
Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket uploaded by Karen A.
Beautiful liquid lip! Shade is a matte nude terra cotta color with golden glitter that is more revealing as you press your lips! I also have the shade Strange Love which is a beautiful oxblood shade. Has a sweet smell like frosting!
Tiffany T.
Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket uploaded by Tiffany T.
Trinket is a beautiful pink tone mauve liquid lipstick with gold shimmer. It sets to a matte finish and the longer you wear the lipstick, the more shimmer shows up throughout the day. It’s my absolute favorite liquid lipstick out of all in my huge collection! I’ve actually repurchased it when I ran out.
Celestia L.
Oceanside, CA
Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket uploaded by Celestia L.
Trinket is a beautiful dusty rose with tons of gold reflects throughout. It’s not overly drying despite being a liquid lipstick and it doesn’t smudge once it’s dried down. It’s a very easy color to wear and I’d definitely recommend this
Michelle P.
Clearlake
I love this lipstick!!! It smells like citrus and the pink seriously looks good on everyone. When it dries it has a gold shimmer and it’s gorgeous!! The only thing about this that is a minor Downside is that it dries my lips out and I have to reapply it to keep it fresh on my lips. But that seriously has no effect on how I view this product. I love it
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
This is pretty as it’s got gold glitter in it that shines but this dries quickly and the glitter feels rough on the lip which I don’t care for. But this is a fun lippie for days when you need a little extra bling!
Ruth M.
Sugarpill Cosmetics Liquid Lip Color - Trinket uploaded by Ruth M.
Such a comfortable lipstick to wear and long lasting. Very opaque so no liner needed if you like to over draw like I do. It smells like an orange creamsicle dream and the beautiful shades they offer are all extremely pigmented and set to a beautiful true matte.
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
So obsessed with this. It goes on a gorgeous matte color and dries to a beautiful shimmer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia H.
il y a 4 mois
Elizabeth L.
sarasota Florida
il y a 2 ans
Mary G. il y a 2 ans
Very opaque and such a pretty colour!