BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Ivonne A.
This brand has the most beautiful packaging I’ve seen. The lipsticks are so pigmented and look so good. The price is good too. The color is long lasting on me and super black. I think this is the best black lipstick bar available in the market.
Holly c.
Sugarpill is an awesome brand! I looove their lipsticks and this one is my favorite. My lips haven't dried out while wearing it and I only reapplied once in a 4 hour period.
Rachel B.
Virginia Bch, VA
The pigment on these is good the colors are amazing but the problem with them is they are so dry I have to push so hard to get any color payoff which is disappointing becauSe I love the colors so much