BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Jana M.
I love this color! The pigment is amazing and it shows on just one swipe, the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because it has a weird scent to me (it kind of reminds me of the smell that crayons have, honestly) as well as how waxy the product feels when applying it and wearing it. Other than those two issues, I do love this lipstick.
Anisa A.
Completely obsessed with how cool this lip color is! Had a lot of head turning when I went to dinner, also had some smearing of color, so beware and recheck after eating to make sure it is in the right place still. Very comfortable and good color payoff.
Mysh S.
El Paso
It’s a very unique lippie in the pictures. But it wasn’t quite what I was expecting. It was a big darker on me and shinier than what seemed to be advertised even though I knew it wasn’t a matte. Personally I just didn’t like it.
Grace S.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Comfortable and easy to use with the cutest packaging to ever exist. Such a gorgeous and unique color that is easy to apply and stays on well. It does stain your lips a little bit afterward but that's to be expected.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is a super unique shade. Very pigmented, dries down to almost matte. And it has pretty good staying power. Stains your lips a bit so beware of next day blue lips, but it's worth it. ;)
Christopher G.
Fontana
I absolutely love the uniqueness of this shade. It's very pigmented and goes on so smooth. The only thing I would have to say that is negative is that it does staying though.
member-8b64ffb87
I really wanted to like this product. I had been looking for this color for literal ages and was so excited to support an indie brand. The color was beautiful and looked good on but it bled so horrifically I couldn’t wear it for more than 30 minutes. It also would become much lighter in the middle and gave me major b hole lips. Gave two stars simply because their packaging is absolutely stunning.
Sarah F.
LOS ANGELES
I really love the color of this, I find it super flattering, and it's a really fun and unique color. It so pigmented and creamy too! The only downside is that because it's so creamy and it's such a bold and unnatural color, if you don't use a lip liner, it can bleed and move around and look messy.
Natalya L.
The color is so rich and so nice. Smooth when it glides on. I was recommended to get this over the liquid lipstick version and I’m glad I listened because it’s very nice and smells good too
Gillian B.
Lexington, SC
love love love this color. the lipstick formula is creamy and fully pigmented without dragging harshly across my lips. they’re really long lasting for me and i’m obsessed. I’d bury myself with this color if I could
Amalie B.
Is it pigmented/“the true color”, like on the pic? Og is it just like “bruh...”?