Sugarpill Cosmetics Lipstick - Shiver

by Sugarpill Cosmetics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sugarpill Cosmetics Lipstick - Shiver!
Shannon V.
Hayward, CA
Sugarpill Cosmetics Lipstick - Shiver uploaded by Shannon V.
Review for: Lipstick - Shiver
This is an amazing color. Great formula and excellent wear. Not gonna lie, I have 4 tubes as backup because if I ever run out of this shade I’m going to die. If you’re a fan of bold lippies, I’d definitely recommend giving this a try!
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Lipstick - Shiver
I love Sugarpill products! I actually received this as a gift and its beautiful but I personally don't wear blue lipstick unless its for Halloween. It is a striking shimmering blue. Its pigmented(one swipe use),comfortable and long lasting. I love the color, its just not what I prefer to wear. So after using it a few times, I gifted it to my daughter.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Lipstick - Anti-Socialite
Such a beautiful lipstick! The blackened berry is very pigmented and not patchy. The matte formula is very comfortable. A definite favorite.
Bec N.
O
Very nice color that has a slight metallic look to it. My only problem is that the formula is kind of dry and isn’t as creamy as I’d hope for even from a matte lipstick. It takes a few layers to apply but really is a beautiful lipstick. Sugarpill Cosmetics Lipstick - Shiver
Misty R.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Lipstick - Shiver
Great price with really nice color off. It had good staying power for a bullet lipstick, however I prefer their liquid lipsticks instead. I like Sugarpills formula though and would buy again.
Tiffany N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Lipstick - Dark-Sided
Love this lip! Would recommend scrubbing your lips first, and putting a balm on first, before wiping away the balm and using this color - because of the high amount of pigment, it will skip if you’re applying it straight out of the tube without prepping your lips first. Stains a bit, but that’s not a concern for me.
Sierra E.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Lipstick - Dark-Sided
I’m in love with the deep blackberry purple this lipstick is! It’s not super drying and has good color payoff! I wish it was a tad bit more moisturizing and creamy but it’s still a great lipstick. The packaging is soooo cute and I’m glad to have it in my collection!
Katt S.
Jacksonville , AR
Review for: Lipstick - Dark-Sided
Bold and vibrant! Sugarpill’s lipsticks consist of unique colors. This dark plum is very flattering for all skin tones. Highly pigmented and has a matte finish. And the formula doesn’t dry out your lips! I would highly recommend this lipstick and Sugarpill cosmetics.
Cassie S.
Loveland, OH
Review for: Lipstick - Dark-Sided
While I love the longwear and pigment, this lipstick is drying. Furthermore, after only 4 months of owning it, she’s completely dried up. Almost unable to even put it on. Seriously disappointed because I wanted to live this brand. I guess I’ll stick to jstar cosmetics!
Mason P.
Review for: Lipstick - Shiver
Very cute, unique lipstick shade, gorgeous shade of blue and looks so cool. One of my favs.

Looking for your answer?