Sugarpill Cosmetics Eyelashes uploaded by L'Erin R.Sugarpill Cosmetics Eyelashes uploaded by L'Erin R.

BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Enhance your eyes and make them appear larger with these Eyelashes, Crystalline from Sugarpill Cosmetics. These lashes are fantastic to complete your look; Once you try them, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
long beach, CA
Alright, I wanted to rate these lashes higher because I absolutely adore Sugarpill, but these babies felt heavy on my lashes, and even 'poked' uncomfortably even after multiple re-situations. The handiwork on these lashes is absolutely beautiful and I'd recommend people give them a try if they have the cash to spare.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
I am a frequent flyer when it comes to falsies, I love them. I test them to extreme conditions of all day wear and reuse up to 20+ times. Sugarpill lashes are high quality and sturdy. They are the easiest lashes to trim, glue, and take off. My favorite style is sinnocent but they make many fun options. They are my favorite beauty product of 2017.
L'Erin R.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
I love this product it's absolutely stunning and really stands out it's perfect ! The lashes are easy to apply and they stay on for an extended period of time without irritating her agitating your eyes no red eyes and no pain from flu sticking to your eyelashes there really a great addition to the eyelash collection
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
moreno valley , CA
i love eyelashes they are everything and give your eyes the most pretty look every they complete me :) especially for halloween !! And they are so affordable and good and don’t bother my eyes 😁 yes i recommend these lashes please buy these
Heather A.
Heather A.
I love these eyelashes during Halloween. I love how they can be put with any costume. Rather you want to be girly, or ghostly. It goes well with any makeup you choose. I love the fit compared to Adrell eyelashes much more comfortable. The price is great also!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Love ❤ all the different styles of lashes especially for Halloween 🎃 makes your costume pop a lil more with long lashes. There’s all different styles for all different style Halloween costumes. 🤗🤗👌👌👌🍁
Traci C.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
I love these lashes. These are the ones I used for my car Halloween costume last year!
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Huh they look heavy. Do they bring their own glue?