BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Enhance your eyes and make them appear larger with these Eyelashes, Crystalline from Sugarpill Cosmetics. These lashes are fantastic to complete your look; Once you try them, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them. see more...

• Huh they look heavy. Do they bring their own glue?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
I love this product it's absolutely stunning and really stands out it's perfect ! The lashes are easy to apply and they stay on for an extended period of time without irritating her agitating your eyes no red eyes and no pain from flu sticking to your eyelashes there really a great addition to the eyelash collection
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow with their lashes! I am so in love with the Sugarpill Cosmetics company, their eyeshadow are the most pigmented i've found & they never let me down. I know i can depend of sugarpill for good quality to create my makeup looks with!!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Idol more...
Holidays are the best time for me to go out on my creative makeup so nothing better than lashes. The way the eyelashes are made is amazing! Glistening under the lights from the beautiful placement of jewels, easy to apply with no complications, and best of all the way they make your eyes stand out.
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
These are some of my favorite lashes. They're so fun and the band is really nice on every pair I've had. They are really good quality... I always recommend Sugarpill for everything to everyone haha
Alicia H.
Love ❤ all the different styles of lashes especially for Halloween 🎃 makes your costume pop a lil more with long lashes. There’s all different styles for all different style Halloween costumes. 🤗🤗👌👌👌🍁
Adriana G.
I am a frequent flyer when it comes to falsies, I love them. I test them to extreme conditions of all day wear and reuse up to 20+ times. Sugarpill lashes are high quality and sturdy. They are the easiest lashes to trim, glue, and take off. My favorite style is sinnocent but they make many fun options. They are my favorite beauty product of 2017.
emily M.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite lash brand of all time. They are super affordable and very wispy (heiress) while adding volume. I own almost every pair made and buy them over and over again. There are also so many types to choose from, even drag lashes. I love them!
Crystal J.
moreno valley, CA
i love eyelashes they are everything and give your eyes the most pretty look every they complete me :) especially for halloween !! And they are so affordable and good and don’t bother my eyes 😁 yes i recommend these lashes please buy these
Heather A.
I love these eyelashes during Halloween. I love how they can be put with any costume. Rather you want to be girly, or ghostly. It goes well with any makeup you choose. I love the fit compared to Adrell eyelashes much more comfortable. The price is great also!
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , AZ
Bought these for a holiday party. And it went so well with my outfit and looked very festive. I received so many compliments. They were easy to put on. They also stayed on all day. I loved them.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Huh they look heavy. Do they bring their own glue?