BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Enhance your eyes and make them appear larger with these Eyelashes, Crystalline from Sugarpill Cosmetics. These lashes are fantastic to complete your look; Once you try them, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them. see more...

• Huh they look heavy. Do they bring their own glue?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's absolutely stunning and really stands out it's perfect ! The lashes are easy to apply and they stay on for an extended period of time without irritating her agitating your eyes no red eyes and no pain from flu sticking to your eyelashes there really a great addition to the eyelash collection
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some of my favorite lashes. They're so fun and the band is really nice on every pair I've had. They are really good quality... I always recommend Sugarpill for everything to everyone haha
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow with their lashes! I am so in love with the Sugarpill Cosmetics company, their eyeshadow are the most pigmented i've found & they never let me down. I know i can depend of sugarpill for good quality to create my makeup looks with!!
Crystal J.
moreno valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love eyelashes they are everything and give your eyes the most pretty look every they complete me :) especially for halloween !! And they are so affordable and good and don’t bother my eyes 😁 yes i recommend these lashes please buy these
Heather A.
I love these eyelashes during Halloween. I love how they can be put with any costume. Rather you want to be girly, or ghostly. It goes well with any makeup you choose. I love the fit compared to Adrell eyelashes much more comfortable. The price is great also!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ❤ all the different styles of lashes especially for Halloween 🎃 makes your costume pop a lil more with long lashes. There’s all different styles for all different style Halloween costumes. 🤗🤗👌👌👌🍁
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a frequent flyer when it comes to falsies, I love them. I test them to extreme conditions of all day wear and reuse up to 20+ times. Sugarpill lashes are high quality and sturdy. They are the easiest lashes to trim, glue, and take off. My favorite style is sinnocent but they make many fun options. They are my favorite beauty product of 2017.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. These are the ones I used for my car Halloween costume last year!
Meghan C.
long beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright, I wanted to rate these lashes higher because I absolutely adore Sugarpill, but these babies felt heavy on my lashes, and even 'poked' uncomfortably even after multiple re-situations. The handiwork on these lashes is absolutely beautiful and I'd recommend people give them a try if they have the cash to spare.
Oliver S.
Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I love that Sugarpill has mostly unique lashes to their brand. Since lashes have become huge i see a lot of obvious private label companies that have the same styles as ardell/red cherry and just rename them things like "Samantha".
Sugarpill lashes are ALL unique, there's some with jewels and crystals, some with strips of vibrant colour, some with interesting shapes, the have a fortress pair, a V shaped pair, an XOXO set and some with tiny piece of tuille.
My favourites are definitely the 3d/crossed ones like plush and sinnocent.
My absolute favourites are the heiress style. A huge full set with crossed hairs and stripes of a dark brown, something like that really speaks to me about the company that they create things other brands don't or wouldn't dream of. 10/10
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Huh they look heavy. Do they bring their own glue?