5 colors available

BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Enhance your eyes and make them appear larger with these Eyelashes, Crystalline from Sugarpill Cosmetics. These lashes are fantastic to complete your look; Once you try them, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
long beach, CA
Alright, I wanted to rate these lashes higher because I absolutely adore Sugarpill, but these babies felt heavy on my lashes, and even 'poked' uncomfortably even after multiple re-situations. The handiwork on these lashes is absolutely beautiful and I'd recommend people give them a try if they have the cash to spare.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
I am a frequent flyer when it comes to falsies, I love them. I test them to extreme conditions of all day wear and reuse up to 20+ times. Sugarpill lashes are high quality and sturdy. They are the easiest lashes to trim, glue, and take off. My favorite style is sinnocent but they make many fun options. They are my favorite beauty product of 2017.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Huh they look heavy. Do they bring their own glue?