BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Vibrant and richly pigmented Sugar pill Cosmetics eye shadow is the perfect balance of intense color and incredible long-lasting wear ability. Sugar pill designs unique luxury makeup that is bright enough for the club scene and was chosen as the official makeup brand for Sanrio's hello kitty 35th anniversary. see more...

• Do any stores sell this? Or online only?3 Answers
  • What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily b...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought the sugarpill eyeshadow on beautylish.com. The colors I got were Love+ and Tako. Love+ is a beautiful matte red (it's described as pearl red online). Tako is a matte white. The colors are very pigmented and super blendable. I love them! I really want to buy more colors of this eyeshadow. I didn't expect them to be so creamy and also long lasting. I highly recommend these eyeshadows to anyone who loves fun colors as well as people who like classic looks as well. They have an interesting range of colors, but they have something for everyone!" in 7 reviews
  • "Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby palette is a fun palette for those who like pastels and lighter shades. All of these shades are extremely pigmented and easy to blend out. The shades Candy Crush and Kitten Parade need a sticky base in order for the glitter to hold well. The shade Frostine needs a white shadow base in order to be noticable on the lid by itself. Hotsy Totsy however is fine. - Frostine is a lavender matte shade that is beautiful in texture. It applies gorgeously but since its on the lighter shade you will have to baby it with an eyeshadow base if you want it to be noticeable. - Candy Crush is a baby blue with a ton of sparkle and shimmer. This shade is more on the powdery side due to the glitter inside it. I recommend a sticky base to ensure that it stays extremely shimmery. It does give a bit of kick back with powder due to the formula of it being glittery. Highly pigmented - Hotsy Totsy is a darker hot pink. Unlike a lot of the Sugarpill pinks and reds this one will not stain you. This shade also mixes well to be wearable or bright depending on what you want to do with it. It has a bit of shimmer but looks matte on the eyes. - Kitten Parade is a Rose Gold shadow that is extremely metallic and shimmery. When applied wet it is metallic in finish otherwise is more glittery. This shade like Candy Crush needs a sticky base in order to have the glitter stick well onto the lid. It also kicks back powder if you dip in with a fluffy brush due to the formula. These shades are fantastic in the palette or by themselves. Great value. " in 3 reviews
  • "So in love with Sugarpill's eye shadows. The color payoff, especially for their black shadow, is unbeatable! I use the Kim Chi shadow frequently for brighter more colorful looks. This new one looked great until I broke the surface while trying to depot and add to my z pallet. [product:sugarpill-cosmetics-eye-shadow]" in 3 reviews
Jasmin H.
El Paso, TX
HOLY CRAP. So pigmented, that I've had a few shadows for about 3 years and they look pretty much new because I only have to tap my brush on the eyeshadow ever so slightly. Would definitely recommend.
Crystal M.
Amazing. I bought 3 of these single shadows and love them all. Super pigmented and super buttery and easy to blend. I am super happy I bought from them. I am already planning my next order. I can't wait to have to whole collection.
Elizabeth G.
Loooovvvvveeeee them!! I only own two right now(l (Midori and KimChi) but there will be many more here soon! Pigmentation is on point! And the packaging is adorable.
Michelle S.
Sugarpill is my go-to brand for bold, colorful shadow. Their shadows have great pigmentation and blend easily. My top shades are Love+ and Midori.
Abby S.
One of my favorite eyeshadow formulas. The pigmentation is put of this world! Blends like a dream and doesnt have much kick back which is lovely.
Jessica C.
Amazing pigment! One of the first highly pigmented, bright, and cruelty-free products I've tried and I'm still in love with it after 5 years!
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
super pigmented and beautiful colors! SugarPill makes the BEST red eyeshadow you can get! Also love that they are vegan and cruelty free!!
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I love sugar pill cosmetic I bought from their company a couple of times I love the pigment of their colors very very bright and vibrant
Melanie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
I'm all about pink colors and this shadow its so creamy and soft. Very well pigmented and i love the four colors in it
Sophia L.
I love these shadows! The pigment is insane and so is the texture! The colors are super fun and bright I love it!
Amber
I have seen several adds for this brand lately and was tempted to purchase some of there eyeshadow, how does it go on? Does it hold its color when applied or does it lose a lot of the powder when you apply it leaving a faint tint of the color meaning you have to apply several layers to get close to the color you desired?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Do any stores sell this? Or online only?
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? I love the colors but have never found somewhere where I can test the texture and how they blend.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily blended?
Adelina M.
are these 'One swipe' pigmented without primer?