BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Vibrant and richly pigmented Sugar pill Cosmetics eye shadow is the perfect balance of intense color and incredible long-lasting wear ability. Sugar pill designs unique luxury makeup that is bright enough for the club scene and was chosen as the official makeup brand for Sanrio's hello kitty 35th anniversary. see more...

• Do any stores sell this? Or online only?3 Answers
  • What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily b...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought the sugarpill eyeshadow on beautylish.com. The colors I got were Love+ and Tako. Love+ is a beautiful matte red (it's described as pearl red online). Tako is a matte white. The colors are very pigmented and super blendable. I love them! I really want to buy more colors of this eyeshadow. I didn't expect them to be so creamy and also long lasting. I highly recommend these eyeshadows to anyone who loves fun colors as well as people who like classic looks as well. They have an interesting range of colors, but they have something for everyone!" in 7 reviews
  • "Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby palette is a fun palette for those who like pastels and lighter shades. All of these shades are extremely pigmented and easy to blend out. The shades Candy Crush and Kitten Parade need a sticky base in order for the glitter to hold well. The shade Frostine needs a white shadow base in order to be noticable on the lid by itself. Hotsy Totsy however is fine. - Frostine is a lavender matte shade that is beautiful in texture. It applies gorgeously but since its on the lighter shade you will have to baby it with an eyeshadow base if you want it to be noticeable. - Candy Crush is a baby blue with a ton of sparkle and shimmer. This shade is more on the powdery side due to the glitter inside it. I recommend a sticky base to ensure that it stays extremely shimmery. It does give a bit of kick back with powder due to the formula of it being glittery. Highly pigmented - Hotsy Totsy is a darker hot pink. Unlike a lot of the Sugarpill pinks and reds this one will not stain you. This shade also mixes well to be wearable or bright depending on what you want to do with it. It has a bit of shimmer but looks matte on the eyes. - Kitten Parade is a Rose Gold shadow that is extremely metallic and shimmery. When applied wet it is metallic in finish otherwise is more glittery. This shade like Candy Crush needs a sticky base in order to have the glitter stick well onto the lid. It also kicks back powder if you dip in with a fluffy brush due to the formula. These shades are fantastic in the palette or by themselves. Great value. " in 3 reviews
  • "So in love with Sugarpill's eye shadows. The color payoff, especially for their black shadow, is unbeatable! I use the Kim Chi shadow frequently for brighter more colorful looks. This new one looked great until I broke the surface while trying to depot and add to my z pallet. [product:sugarpill-cosmetics-eye-shadow]" in 3 reviews
Em S.
columbus
Review for: Other more...
The product has really good pigment and blends really nicely. The packaging is nice, and I don’t need a whole lot to get good color payoff. The color Love+ is the most vibrant red I’ve come across so far.
Kate K.
By far my favorite eyeshadows. Intense pigment that is easy to build and blend. Colors you can't really find anywhere. Gorgeous colors, my only complaint is that there isn't more!
Meghan K.
Brooklyn, NY
The pigment is QWEEN! Buttercupcake is a bright, true yellow that creates a dramatic, opaque look with just one dab. I used my fingers to apply atop primer and got vivid, electric color! Their choices are also phenomenal, it can be hard to find wild colours in the drugstore, and when you do, sometimes the coverage is not as good. I'm so impressed with Sugarpill as a brand and will definitely check them out again in the future.
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
If you're looking for highly pigmented, great valued shadows for poppin' lids, sugarpill is your very best bet. These neons, this pink included, are so deeply pigmented multiple applications is not necessary for finished look. the formula blends well and last for a full work shift. I wouldn't take my business anywhere else for those bright, zany colors.
Angela H.
Vancouver , WA
The Sugarpill shadows are really awesome. The color range is amazing, I had a really hard time deciding what to buy and ended up just getting like 10 and a palette. They are very pigmented and don't give a lot of kick back. They can be a little tough to blend but I really don't mind.
Kaylee L.
Intense pigment, great packaging all at an affordable price! These shadows have a nice consistency and I find that the pigmentation is amazing! I do not experience fallout or kick up when dipping my brush into the product. Great color range!
Mayra V.
The Sugarpill eyeshadows are some of the most pigmented eyeshadows I have ever used! I'm a long time buyer of this brand and nothing has ever disappointed me. These blend easily and they pack a punch!
Fatima N.
These eyeshadows are so pigmented yet so easy to work with ,, can be used for professional work and for any simple eye look ,, the texture is so silky and smooth,, highly recommend them
member-0a20ab89b
Swartz Creek
Move over UD! Sugarpill is the queen of all colored shadows! The shades are richly saturated in pigment and opacity with very little effort. I own almost all the singles and there isnt one I would not recommend! My favorite shades are Kimchi, Poison Plum, Dollipop, Acid Berry and Frostine.
Amber
I have seen several adds for this brand lately and was tempted to purchase some of there eyeshadow, how does it go on? Does it hold its color when applied or does it lose a lot of the powder when you apply it leaving a faint tint of the color meaning you have to apply several layers to get close to the color you desired?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Do any stores sell this? Or online only?
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? I love the colors but have never found somewhere where I can test the texture and how they blend.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily blended?
Adelina M.
are these 'One swipe' pigmented without primer?