BY SUGARPILL COSMETICS

Vibrant and richly pigmented Sugar pill Cosmetics eye shadow is the perfect balance of intense color and incredible long-lasting wear ability. Sugar pill designs unique luxury makeup that is bright enough for the club scene and was chosen as the official makeup brand for Sanrio's hello kitty 35th anniversary. see more...

• Do any stores sell this? Or online only?3 Answers
  • What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily b...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought the sugarpill eyeshadow on beautylish.com. The colors I got were Love+ and Tako. Love+ is a beautiful matte red (it's described as pearl red online). Tako is a matte white. The colors are very pigmented and super blendable. I love them! I really want to buy more colors of this eyeshadow. I didn't expect them to be so creamy and also long lasting. I highly recommend these eyeshadows to anyone who loves fun colors as well as people who like classic looks as well. They have an interesting range of colors, but they have something for everyone!" in 7 reviews
  • "Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby palette is a fun palette for those who like pastels and lighter shades. All of these shades are extremely pigmented and easy to blend out. The shades Candy Crush and Kitten Parade need a sticky base in order for the glitter to hold well. The shade Frostine needs a white shadow base in order to be noticable on the lid by itself. Hotsy Totsy however is fine. - Frostine is a lavender matte shade that is beautiful in texture. It applies gorgeously but since its on the lighter shade you will have to baby it with an eyeshadow base if you want it to be noticeable. - Candy Crush is a baby blue with a ton of sparkle and shimmer. This shade is more on the powdery side due to the glitter inside it. I recommend a sticky base to ensure that it stays extremely shimmery. It does give a bit of kick back with powder due to the formula of it being glittery. Highly pigmented - Hotsy Totsy is a darker hot pink. Unlike a lot of the Sugarpill pinks and reds this one will not stain you. This shade also mixes well to be wearable or bright depending on what you want to do with it. It has a bit of shimmer but looks matte on the eyes. - Kitten Parade is a Rose Gold shadow that is extremely metallic and shimmery. When applied wet it is metallic in finish otherwise is more glittery. This shade like Candy Crush needs a sticky base in order to have the glitter stick well onto the lid. It also kicks back powder if you dip in with a fluffy brush due to the formula. These shades are fantastic in the palette or by themselves. Great value. " in 3 reviews
  • "So in love with Sugarpill's eye shadows. The color payoff, especially for their black shadow, is unbeatable! I use the Kim Chi shadow frequently for brighter more colorful looks. This new one looked great until I broke the surface while trying to depot and add to my z pallet. [product:sugarpill-cosmetics-eye-shadow]" in 3 reviews
Amy A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Other more...
If you're a fan of color, Sugarpill is your brand. Their shadows are
exceptional. Bold, bright, and blendable. They have very little kickback
or fallout. The pans are huge (twice the size of brands like MAC,
tarte, or Urban Decay singles) and the pro pans are just $10. I use at
least one of their shadows in every single look. Can't recommend this
brand enough. My favorite shades are Love+, Flamepoint, Acidberry, Tako,
and Poison Plum.

(Pictured are the shades Tako [white],
Buttercupcake [yellow], Acidberry [lime green], Midori [green], Mochi
[mint], Kim Chi [teal], and Poison Plum [purple])
Grace S.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Review for: Other more...
I love love love Sugarpill as a brand and aesthetically so I had been wanting to try their products for a long time. The eyeshadow pans are enormous, which is convenient if you're a makeup artist, drag queen, or someone who just wears the same color every single day, but not really necessary for me as an average consumer. I will probably never use up these shadows. But that being said, I LOVE them. I own Kim Chi, Mochi, and Buttercupcake. Mochi is a little powdery and Buttercupcake a little less but both are very pigmented and blend beautifully. Kim Chi has none of the powdery issues and is just perfect and pigmented and blendable. Definitely recommend these!
Rose S.
Comfort , TX
Sugar Pills eyeshadows are not only gorgeous colors, but they are extremely pigmented as well! They glide on nicely and blend in well!! I was looking for a red eyeshadow for a Halloween makeup when I came across the Sugar Pills Love + shadow and it was absolutely stunning! I love using it!
Breyonna S.

These shades are fantastic in the palette or by themselves. Great value.
Lindsey B.
Minnetonka, MN
So in love with Sugarpill's eye shadows. The color payoff, especially for their black shadow, is unbeatable! I use the Kim Chi shadow frequently for brighter more colorful looks. This new one looked great until I broke the surface while trying to depot and add to my z pallet. Sugarpill Cosmetics Eye Shadow
Chu Y.
Review for: Other more...
I have most of their primary colors red, blue, purple and let me tell you if you are a real color rainbow unicorn you’d buy these. There is a lot of product in the shadows and a little goes A LONG WAY. These colors I don’t use everyday but when I do need them sugarpill got me covered because hardly any brands come out with straight up red or blue without meshing it with a neutral color or something
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
These shadows are amazing. They feel great on the eyes and are super pigmented. You can buy the shadow in a container or as just pans to put into your own palette. I have the shades tako, buttercupcake, and Kim chi. They are all very bright and apply like a dream. If you need new shadows I highly recommend this brand!
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Recently purchased 3 Sugarpill pro eyeshadow pans in Poison Plum (purple), Kitten Parade (sparkling peach with gold micro glitter), and Kiss Kiss ( deep red shimmer). I’m so impressed with the the pigmentation of all three shades, specially Kiss Kiss.
Also love how easily the shadows blend, they’re so creamy!
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
These shadows are so pigmented and so smooth. They are very easy to apply and to blend. Sugarpill is in one of my top 5 spots. The color selection is amazing and quality is just spot on. Evwrything you want in colored shadows. If you have never tried sugarpill, do it! You will be amazed...
Tiffany T.
These pressed shadows give me life! I used to be so afraid of color and going bold, but not these days. I love how pigmented these shadows are and easily they blend. I'm so hooked to buying their products! They can be used for professional use or personal. My photos attached are just some of my stash from them and two looks out of many I have done using their shadows. Bright turquoise is called Kimchi and the bold blue on the other look is Velocity with Home Sweet Home.
Amber
I have seen several adds for this brand lately and was tempted to purchase some of there eyeshadow, how does it go on? Does it hold its color when applied or does it lose a lot of the powder when you apply it leaving a faint tint of the color meaning you have to apply several layers to get close to the color you desired?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Do any stores sell this? Or online only?
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
What would be a good comparison brand for their texture? I love the colors but have never found somewhere where I can test the texture and how they blend.
Shelby R.
Are these worth the price? Are the bright colors easily blended?
Adelina M.
are these 'One swipe' pigmented without primer?